Beyblade Giveaway: Win a B-185 Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3 (Sponsored by MallOfToys.com)

[Image: WBO-Mall-of-Toys-Beyblade-Giveaway-Thread-Graphic.png]

Giveaway Rules

• This giveaway is open to all registered WBO members. Not registered? Join now.
  • Enter by posting once in this thread with which part you are most excited for from B-185 Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3 and why (multiple posts will not add multiple entries).
  • The entry period will end on June 30, 2021 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced a few days afterwards.
  • All entrants agree to be contacted via the email tied to their WBO account if they are selected as winner.

Prize

One lucky winner will earn this prize!

The winning entrant will also win one of the Bit Boosters below, which contain one random Bit for your profile!

Bit Boosters

The winner will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters:

• Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
  • Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
  • Bit Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
  • Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
  • Bit Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png]
  • Bit Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]
  • Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
  • Bit Booster AMBER [Image: faceboosteramber.png]
  • Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
  • Bit Booster JADE [Image: faceboosterjade.png]
  • Bit Booster JET [Image: faceboosterjet.png]
  • Bit Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]
  • Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
  • Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
  • Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
  • Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
  • Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
  • Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
  • Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
  • Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
Good luck, everyone!

Thank you to MallOfToys.com!

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Huge thank you to MallOfToys.com for sponsoring this giveaway. Everyone, if you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website.

Heads up: If you buy something through MallOfToys, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission. As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for our hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and more. We appreciate the support!
I am most excited about the Vanish Ring from Vanish Fafnir Tapered Kick - 3, because from some people who already have it, I heard that Vanish, unlike previous evolutions, is highly resistant to left-spin beys (right spin, it does ok against). The Tapered disk also apparently works very well with Xtend+, which is a high-tier stamina performance tip. Therefore, I think that Vanish Fafnir may be a welcome collection, if not a must-have product. (Crimson please)
Good luck to everyone!
Honestly I really like the Kick driver it’s got a really good gimmick to it and on the plus I can give it to my little sister since she really likes Fafnir.
Most interested in the vanish ring because it’s mostly rubber
I am interested in the Tapered disk because of its down ward force that I think would work well with drift.
I just want the bending ring honestly

But also in case it’s competitive
I just want it so I can mix it with a combo I made recently.
I’m most interested in the Vanish DB blade, as I believe it could outclass World for left spin stamina combinations.
The part I’m probably most excited about is probably the core. In my opinion the design looks super cool.
I am interested in the fafnir chip, I didnt like it at first but man now it looks so good
I'm most excited for the Vanish ring and how it'll do.
I'm excited for the Kick driver and how well it will spin steal!
I'm probably mostly excited about Kick. I really like spring drivers especially on Hollow. They seem to really help smooth out some of its unbalanced motions.

Definitely excited about Vanish too, because I really want to try some attack setups with it.

Oh, and I almost forgot about the F Gear. I cant wait to see Dynamite once all the upgrade are released.
Honestly, what I am most excited for with Vanish Fafnir is all the parts on Vanish fafnir, which all show potential, whether it be Tapered for its round outer shape, or Kick for its LAD potential.
I'm really like the Vanish Rings bendable rubber gimmick! I also like the F-gear
It’s gotta be the F-gear for me! Can’t wait to see how it affects Dynamite’s performance
I'm interested in the Tapered disc and how it's going to work combined with the kick driver. I think it will make something kind of like yard, and if it scrapes, it won't lose too much stamina. I like the f gear too.
Well, this is a surprise. Good luck everyone!
I wanna win it for someone in particular (You know who you are)
I am mostly interested on the Vanish ring and Kick perfomance-tip, mostly because of the gimmick. Also, It would be my first TT bey.
I'm most excited about the tapered disk because it has a very good LAD and vanish ring is made of almost all of the rubber material.
I’m excited for the driver kick and fafnir cause it’s mostly all rubber!
Good luck to everybody! ^w^ Best of luck to everyone who's entering!
Honestly, I'm most excited for the Tapered disk, it looks like it combines the best aspects of Wheel and the Wall frame (namely, high OWD and a low center of gravity). It also reminds me of the Polish disk, as it's very circular and smooth on the bottom.
Fafnir is always a fun bey to have and thats why im excited for it