Beyblade GT: How do I watch it?

Can anyone tell me some good streaming websites I can watch Beyblade GT on? I found a few but they're extremely laggy and the episodes are mixed up in order and cut off at different times.
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:34 PM)freshking Wrote: Can anyone tell me some good streaming websites I can watch Beyblade GT on? I found a few but they're extremely laggy and the episodes are mixed up in order and cut off at different times.

Watchcartoononline.io and 9anime.to.
(Jan. 03, 2020  9:34 PM)freshking Wrote: Can anyone tell me some good streaming websites I can watch Beyblade GT on? I found a few but they're extremely laggy and the episodes are mixed up in order and cut off at different times.

You do realize each thread DranzerX13 does post a google drive link to the episode without any lagging/quality problems...just a heads up.
You can use a VPN to watch the anime in corocoro channel. Try proton Vpn
(Jan. 04, 2020  1:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

You do realize each thread DranzerX13 does post a google drive link to the episode without any lagging/quality problems...just a heads up.

where
(Jan. 05, 2020  4:58 PM)freshking Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2020  1:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: You do realize each thread DranzerX13 does post a google drive link to the episode without any lagging/quality problems...just a heads up.

where

He puts in the episode thread like 3 hours after the episode has released go on the episode thread of the episode you want to watch and look for it