Beyblade Fair UK (North East UK Newcastle)

I was thinking of hosting a plastic's Fair in the north east UK in newcastle. Everyone would take there own beys and i would need a location. Tournament would be held here and there will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and other cool stuff. People can bring their beyblade collections to sell some beys and buy some. Think of it as a 'beyblade' car boot sale. If anyone knows a location i could hold it in let me know. Also reply i you would go to it. Thanks.
Edit : I realise i would need time to think this out and the costs so it would be held later this year.
UK
Moved to WBO General. Please also now add the appropriate locational prefix.
I know a couple of places that you can try. The Linskill centre in north shields will let you rent out a room for £30 (8am to 4pm).

What I do when I run my tournies is I usualy just ask the people who run my local yu gi oh tourneys if they will let me set up there.

We mostly play with MFB tho. Plastics break too easily crying kids and what not it doesnt look good.
Haha. good point about the plastics newt. I do have MFB blades but i just dont find them as fun as plastic blades... Oh and thanks for the suggestion about the Linskill centre.
(Jun. 11, 2010  3:48 PM)alexpanda995 Wrote: Haha. good point about the plastics newt. I do have MFB blades but i just dont find them as fun as plastic blades... Oh and thanks for the suggestion about the Linskill centre.

How many mfb do you have and how many launchers?

What I found was that I had to let people who wanted to play borrow mine as they didnt have any. Wasnt realy concerned about damage because these mfb are pretty hard to break.
(Jun. 12, 2010  12:11 AM)Newt Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2010  3:48 PM)alexpanda995 Wrote: Haha. good point about the plastics newt. I do have MFB blades but i just dont find them as fun as plastic blades... Oh and thanks for the suggestion about the Linskill centre.

How many mfb do you have and how many launchers?

What I found was that I had to let people who wanted to play borrow mine as they didnt have any. Wasnt realy concerned about damage because these mfb are pretty hard to break.

Well that and the fact the room had about 50-60 able bodied people in it at the time incase anybody decided to do a runner was a reasurance. Then again I doubt the average yugi player could have done a lap around that room without collapsing from heart failure.
i have 4 mfb and 3 launchers. Listed:
Pegasis 105F
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Ray Unicorno D125CS
1 string launcher
2 ripcord launchers