Beyblade Evolution for 3DS

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I doubt it : from the beginning, it seemed really odd that the Japanese version was going to be released before the original English version, so this schedule makes more sense, and I do not think the English video game (both American and European releases) will be postponed.
True. After all, we heard about the American release much sooner than the Japanese version. I'll have to preorder the game sometime soon haha
3 more weeks...
No way! 3 more weeks!O.o Awesome!!Grin
So I found a trailer today here.

That's an old trailer. If you want a new trailer, here's the launch one:

Haha that's the one I was looking for, Thanks.

I can't wait for this!
I've noticed that rather than the proper 4D Beyblades, we've seen the Hasbro Metal Fury counterparts, making me think that Japan is getting a somewhat-different version of the game...?
Is the European release date really October 25th ?

Because the game is already available in the French Nintendo eShop (the featured release date is October 17th), and one of my friends already has the game.
https://twitter.com/intergrow/status/392496799681757184

It would appear that Samurai Ifrit W145CF will be the sole Zero-G Beyblade in Beyblade: Evolution. However, all Zero-G Beys and Characters will be available in 4DxZEROG. Can't say I really agree with that decision, but oh well.
(Oct. 22, 2013  3:40 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: https://twitter.com/intergrow/status/392496799681757184

It would appear that Samurai Ifrit W145CF will be the sole Zero-G Beyblade in Beyblade: Evolution. However, all Zero-G Beys and Characters will be available in 4DxZEROG. Can't say I really agree with that decision, but oh well.

Like I said in my previous post, considering we're getting the Metal Fury versions of the 4D tops in this game, Japan was getting a somewhat different version of it.
Wait, so no 0G beys? Unhappy That kinda killed my drive to buy it...
(Oct. 22, 2013  10:02 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Wait, so no 0G beys? Unhappy That kinda killed my drive to buy it...

Well, we're only getting Ifrit, it seems. As well as the Metal Fury versions of the tops, judging from some videos we've seen.

Not a thing I'm to happy about, but I won't let it really affect my views of the game itself.
Merp 3: I was excited though Unhappy What's 4DxZERO-G?
(Oct. 22, 2013  10:08 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Merp 3: I was excited though Unhappy What's 4DxZERO-G?

Its the Japanese version, with the proper 4D Beyblades (not Hasbro versions) and all Zero-
G Beys/Characters.
Hey guys. Is it true that there is gonna be a special even and Nintendo World on the release date? thats what it said on the article on beywiki? If soo who will be going?
I've seen Tumblr posts for the past few days indicating that the American version of the game is already out...
(Oct. 28, 2013  5:34 AM)LeonesFangs Wrote: Hey guys. Is it true that there is gonna be a special even and Nintendo World on the release date? thats what it said on the article on beywiki? If soo who will be going?

Yeah there is!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Nintendo...-Evolution

Since no one else posted this yet, I figured I would.

Not too much about the game itself, but to note- Wing Pegasus includes a full sticker-sheet, unlike the rest of the Hyperblades Series.