Aug

Beyblade East Part 1

Havertown, PA
Tournament Results
Paddock Farms Park
178 W Hillcrest Ave
  Meet at the tennis courts (updates may occur)
12:30 on 08/03/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

We are looking into a indoor venue in PA not Havertown so everyone in PA is connected.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Any questions please inform me we would like to make the tournament  enjoyable 

Host’s
Me
Cohost’s
Natedogphilly 
Ardomore bladers
Common pickle

Prizes:
updated soon

Location updates
(None yet)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

My winning combinations:
B3.0W.Br (1st stage only)
LC pP.00C.Xt+ (1st stage and deck format)
aH.00C.Xt+ (1st stage only)
B3.7W.Br (deck format only)
JD.0B.At (deck format only)

So! I got to judge a whole bunch of matches.

There was a lot of Balkesh, ChoZ-S, Zwei, Judgement, Phoenix, and some Archer. Not much Hell Salamander! Hell Salamander gave me my one first round loss, when it burst to... Forneus. I think maybe the teeth on mine have gone bad. Anyway, there's a lot of interesting combos out there.

I had to switch the 0 in my Balkesh to a 7, because I was using a... very specific 0 for Judgement. I have a replacement for that 0 on the way though, I'll be even slightly more dangerous next tournament.

It was fun, but an overwhelming weekend! I am very tired. I imagine the organizers and other judges are.
Never before have I seen such shaky letters!
I have been very overwhelmed with this big tournament but I will have everything done by this weekend

Common pickle could you text me the bracket from your phone and the spreadsheet
I was planning to do the spreadsheet today but I sprained my hand so I will not be able to it will probably take 3 days till I can finish the work on the spreadsheet anyway
1st place Hyper Xeno
2nd place deceased crab
3rd place Ardomore bladers

Sorry everyone
Winning Combos still appear missing from that thread too?
Yeah they should be up soon
i just updated the winners
Finally reached this here event in the queue, but there is one account that I couldn't find: Markel414. Kei or ~Mana~ can one of you please create it?
Wombat "Markel414" has now been created.
My pc broke with all the tournament data on it soo I have the challonge but not the spreadsheet I might be able to work on it this weekend