Aug

Beyblade East Part 1

Havertown, PA
Tournament Results
Paddock Farms Park
178 W Hillcrest Ave
  Meet at the tennis courts (updates may occur)
12:30 on 08/03/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

We are looking into a indoor venue in PA not Havertown so everyone in PA is connected.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Any questions please inform me we would like to make the tournament  enjoyable 

Host’s
Me
Cohost’s
Natedogphilly 
Ardomore bladers
Common pickle

Prizes:
updated soon

Location updates
(None yet)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 20, 2019  6:03 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: That sucks I just paid 110 in prizes

You are not obligated to hand out prizes at this event since the WBO prize-reimbursement is currently not active. Any prizes given will be out of pocket.

(Jul. 20, 2019  2:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This will probably make me look like an idiot but I’m just checking, why isn’t there a tournament cap? I thought that first time organizers were only allowed to have up to 24 people in their tournament. Is there an exception for this tournament since a lot of experienced people are coming?

Yes, it is fine. There will be many veteran organizers at this event so cap will not be an issue.

(Jul. 20, 2019  3:51 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: i have started the seeding https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNa4...sp=sharing

official bracket https://challonge.com/eejeac9y

Make a copy of this and use it at each of your events. It has a participant list section at the bottom. Everything ends up in one doc and makes life easier. Joyful_3
Organizer Pre-Tournament Announcements & Notes [TEMPLATE].
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vRO3...ulW4k/edit
As of now I'm facing Wombat first round. Last time I got lucky, this time it'll be interesting.
Anyone going to Beyblade East got some good MFB/ZG stuff to sell? I'm really interested in getting some more MFB/ZG stuff.. also I could really use it. I have many duplicates of MFB parts I might sell or trade if anyone is interested.
Good point Hitashi, but none of the people that helped organize the tournament live in the middle of the east coast. And if we were to drive there, which would be somewhere between a 4-5 hour drive, we would have to rent a hotel for both days.
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:31 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Good point Hitashi, but none of the people that helped organize the tournament live in the middle of the east coast. And if we were to drive there, which would be somewhere between a 4-5 hour drive, we would have to rent a hotel for both days.

That makes sense
(Jul. 22, 2019  12:29 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Deck format or single?

This will most likely be a Swiss format Tournament, here is a vid from Wombat to explain
Guys I will be selling

Random layer volume 2(7) $15

Beylauncher LR(2) $15

Dread bahamut stopper $40

Natedogphilly will be selling the new Longinus judgement jokers and venom diabolos

Pm me or message me in discord to preorder or buy them at the tournaments https://discord.gg/ypzDK4E
If anyone has a Sting disc they'd be willing to trade or sell at the tournament, let me know.
Would anyone be interested if I sold venom diabolos or Zwei Longinus? I would sell diabolos for 40 and Longinus for 30
Hi everyone, I will be selling 4 Zwei Longinus’ 4 rbv16, and 2 full sets of random layer collection volume 2. Zwei Longinus will be $30 each, rbv 16 will be $25 each, the prize bey for random layer vol 2 will be $20 and the others will be $15
We could also sell full sets of random layers v2 for $40
So, I've looked at the prizes and things you can buy, and I can't really see them that well, can you type them?
Sorry @OldschoolTM , but Y’all Ready For This? - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU
NO IM GOING UP AGANIST WOMBAT IN ROUND 1 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
(Jul. 24, 2019  4:57 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: NO IM GOING UP AGANIST WOMBAT IN ROUND 1 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oof, but if more people come you'll be Against others
(Jul. 24, 2019  4:57 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: NO IM GOING UP AGANIST WOMBAT IN ROUND 1 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Calm down. The seeding is still subject to change and the tournament is in 10 days.
Do you have to be an organizer in order to sell beys? Because I would like to sell some Hasbro bey part for $1-$5 if that’s ok.
(Jul. 24, 2019  6:57 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Do you have to be an organizer in order to sell beys? Because I would like to sell some Hasbro bey part for $1-$5 if that’s ok.

Anyone can sell beys, and do you have a Hasbro Bearing to sell? Just asking
(Jul. 24, 2019  7:14 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  6:57 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Do you have to be an organizer in order to sell beys? Because I would like to sell some Hasbro bey part for $1-$5 if that’s ok.

Anyone can sell beys, and do you have a Hasbro Bearing to sell? Just asking

Actually, I do, it’s not beat up, and it’s is in perfect condition!
I will pay $30
(Jul. 24, 2019  10:01 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I will pay $30

Really?

Also, anybody want a tri-pod for $15? we can bargain on it tho.
(Jul. 24, 2019  7:26 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  7:14 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Anyone can sell beys, and do you have a Hasbro Bearing to sell? Just asking

Actually, I do, it’s not beat up, and it’s is in perfect condition!
Yeah I have a couple, not sure if they will be that good. I also have the other parts to sell.
For anyone into Metal Fight I have some spare Metal Fight parts to sell/trade at the tournament if anyone is interested.