Beyblade Dircords Servers

Are their any beyblade discord servers? if so please leave a link!
I saw a mention of one last week, but I can't say this is the best place to ask considering that this is a more accessible Discord server! ;D
There's a Hoshi no Yume fansubs server.
https://hoshinoyumefs.wordpress.com/the-team/

I'm honestly up for a Discord server, considering it has become quite popular these days. There's another active forum which has its own Discord server. They've even got this feature on the forum which displays the names of the members chatting on Discord.

But then there's this problem of server moderators and well, it's gonna be hard to moderate both places at the same time.
There is no way at all that we can moderate two places at once, and organized conversations are better than the mess of a chat...
(Jun. 18, 2017  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no way at all that we can moderate two places at once, and organized conversations are better than the mess of a chat...

You can actually have channels for different topics, but yeah, maintaining it is gonna be a challenge.
(Jun. 18, 2017  5:51 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  5:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no way at all that we can moderate two places at once, and organized conversations are better than the mess of a chat...

You can actually have channels for different topics, but yeah, maintaining it is gonna be a challenge.

As many channels as the number of threads we have?
(Jun. 18, 2017  9:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  5:51 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: You can actually have channels for different topics, but yeah, maintaining it is gonna be a challenge.

As many channels as the number of threads we have?

Nah, but I was thinking of channels about general stuff, really. Like a channel for every forum/subforum.
I have a beyblade discord i made it is called Beyblade! my name on discord is DreamsSuffocate#4429
Unfortunately advertising discord servers here is prohibited, so I'll be closing this thread.