Beyblade Colosseum 2: Return Of The Champions Goldsboro NC {USA} 6/13/2015

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yes, This is the event you've all been waiting for! The return of the East Coast's biggest Beyblade tournament - Beyblade Colosseum! We invite Bladers from all across the East Coast (or anywhere else) to come join us for our largest event of the year!

We'd like to give a big shout-out to Kickin' Kiwi, the sponsors of Beyblade Colosseum 2013. They have decided to return and not only sponsor this event, but provide us with a wonderful venue as well! They have also been generous enough to donate some awesome prizes. Without their sponsorship, this event would not have been possible.

Date, Place, and Time Wrote:
Kickin Kiwi Frozen Yogurt Shop

2138 Wayne Memorial Drive, Goldsboro, North Carolina

Saturday, June 13th, 2015 - Registration begins at 12:00 P.M. - Tournament begins promptly at 1:00 P.M., and will end at 4:00 P.M.

Standard Format

We will be playing Beyblade in Standard Format. What is Standard Format, you ask? Read the Universal Rulebook for information. Standard Format is played in the traditional BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium, and all Metal Fight Beyblade parts are legal!

Due to time constraints, the tournament will end at 4:00 P.M.

We're playing at a very family-friendly venue, so we readily encourage younger players to attend! We are also excited to announce that Dark_Mousy, 2012 Anime North Champion, and Stormscorpio1, 2013 North American Champion, will be competing with us! If you're looking for fierce competition, this is the event for you!

ATTENTION: Due to special circumstances a Blader Passport will not be needed at this event. The entry is waived for this event. We do ask that you buy some Frozen Yogurt while there. Its delicious, you won't regret it.

Attendance List Wrote:Confirmed Attendees

Dark_Mousy
Stormscorpio1
Ritsuka
TheBlackDragon
TigeroftheWest
Defstamina88
BladerLight
Hyoma Green
Smallfry
BladerB28
Leone7

Unconfirmed Attendees
Titan Tite
K Girl
UW Officer
jrockfreak18
Axel Phantom
MrJellyRolls
xHB SAUCEx
SocorLord
Kilgore,
Colebear
Havoc
Kaboom!!!
UltimateOrion

See you all there! Happy blading everyone!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

awlsome tigerofthewest placed congratulations *sigh* i wish i have wentCrying
Dark said he will post everything tomorrow. He literally just made it home.
Congrats to the placers
Just got home. Today was really fun I'm glad I was able to come. It was really fun doing standard, although we had to many Dragoon stamina vs Duo Stamina games and it was becoming quite repetitive. Shout out to Zackbob btw, he did really well for his first event almost making it out of the block that contained myself, geetster99 and stormscorpio1. Thanks to Kickin kiwi for the venue and the FroYo. Also thanks Dark for organizing all this and providing a ton of prizes and thanks for everyone showing up. Today was very competitive as well, a lot of close ones.

Zero G was quite interesting without F230. Tons and tons of sway it was rediculous. I fought sway off pretty good before the finals, but not having a MSF or MSF-H makes a huge difference against sway so i ended up going to 3rd. I personally have always loved Zero G, but now I'm even more excited with all the sway running around making all the matches way cooler. See everyone next event!
Did anyone record the event?
Just got home. Meh.

First of all, thanks for the shout outs guys.

I ended up using genbull dragoon SA165ewd for most of my matches but was thwarted by death B:D twice. And duo B:D once or twice. However, I managed to win an epic battle against geester's dragoon F230CF... GCF?

And I did get a few minutes worth of decent footage from coliseum.

Big shout out to Thunder Dome for bringing home that trophy, and for almost winning zero g on top of that. Also, thank you for the zero-g pointers, TheBlackDragon.

And thank you everyone, for the hospitality, good sportsmanship, and epic competition.

I had an amazing time at my first tournament and i'll definitely be seeing you guys soon.

Bladerb28 and I are coming for you veterans!
I ended up placiong 4th in this event. If everyone could send me the winning combos that would be awesome. I forgot to write them down. And a big shoutout to Kickin Kiwi for being awesome yesterday!!! AndZero G without F230 CF//GCF is way more fun minus the hundred degree temps.
hey got home fine I was too tired to post earlier lol
hey every body i just wanted to say that my first tournament was amazing thanks to my new friends. and thanks zachbob for all your help and we will win the burst tournament. thank you dark mousy for organizing the event and helping me with combos
(Jun. 15, 2015  2:04 AM)BladerB28 Wrote: hey every body i just wanted to say that my first tournament was amazing thanks to my new friends. and thanks zachbob for all your help and we will win the burst tournament. thank you dark mousy for organizing the event and helping me with combos

Can't wait to see you guys again!! You did absolutely amazing for your first event. You're truly going to be a force to be reckoned with. Thanks for the amazing battles and Ill be seeing you soon!!!
Congrats to the placers i wish i could have went.
Congrats to the placers!
Can everyone PM me the winning combos? I lost those when i was trying to get things off my tablet.
Heres my combos.
Thunder Dome Wrote:1st Place Beyblade Colosseum 2
Duo Aquario 230 MB
MF-F Duo Cancer SA165 EWD
Killerken Dragooon B;D
Killerken Dragooon BD145 RDF
Genbull Dragooon SA165 EWD
MF-F Death Leone B;D

3rd place Beyblade Colosseum aftermath
Balro Wyvang SA165 (attack) GCF
Killerken Dragooon SA165 (Stamina) TB
Killerken Dragooon B;D
Killerken Genbull SA165 (Stamina) TB
Killerken Genbull SA165 (Stamina) W2D
MF-F Death Leone SA165 (Stamina) WD
MF-F Death Leone B;D

Kind of curious to know, why Death rather than Duo and Leone instead of Cancer or Cygnus?
(Jun. 26, 2015  6:28 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
MF-F Death Leone B;D

Kind of curious to know, why Death rather than Duo and Leone instead of Cancer or Cygnus?
I used Death Leone B;D in standard once against ZackBob. I was almost 100% sure he would use Dragooon SA165 EWD since he had only use one other combination once that event. Death usually has a better match up than Duo does against Dragooon in my opinion (and some other people will agree as well). Leone because I've always liked it on Death, although Cancer, Aquario, or Cygnus probably wouldn't have made a difference.

I used Death again once in zero g because I thought my opponent would use Dragooon. Sometimes I've seen Dragooon defeat Duo in zero g depending on the match up so I thought it would be safer to use Death. Not to mention Death and Duo don't have that much stamina so it was a pretty safe choice all around.
Sorry I'm late guys; I've been away for 3 weeks and I just realized I forgot to post these.

I placed third in Coloseum using MSF-L Girago Dragooon SA165EWD and Girago Girago E230MB. I think there was a third custom, but it's been so long I can't remember what it was.
@[Dark_Mousy], from what I understand you have not submitted the results, winning combinations, or funds (I might be wrong on this one; I'd have to check again) for both of these events yet:
  • 6/13/15 - (STD) Goldsboro, North Carolina: Beyblade Colosseum 2: Return of the Champions
  • 6/13/15 - (ZRG) Goldsboro, North Carolina: Beyblade Colosseum After Math: Zero G!!!
Can you please let us know why they have not been submitted yet and when we can expect them to be submitted?

Also, I see that some of the winning combos have been posted here, but they must be posted (as a set) in the Winning Combinations thread as well as being included in your results spreadsheets. Thanks!
(Jul. 26, 2015  8:31 PM)Kei Wrote: @[Dark_Mousy], from what I understand you have not submitted the results, winning combinations, or funds (I might be wrong on this one; I'd have to check again) for both of these events yet:
  • 6/13/15 - (STD) Goldsboro, North Carolina: Beyblade Colosseum 2: Return of the Champions
  • 6/13/15 - (ZRG) Goldsboro, North Carolina: Beyblade Colosseum After Math: Zero G!!!
Can you please let us know why they have not been submitted yet and when we can expect them to be submitted?

Also, I see that some of the winning combos have been posted here, but they must be posted (as a set) in the Winning Combinations thread as well as being included in your results spreadsheets. Thanks!

Im working on it. Everything should be in Wednesday. Ritsuka has some of the results on her tablet. That's the biggest thing I am waiting for.
(Jul. 27, 2015  4:07 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im working on it. Everything should be in Wednesday. Ritsuka has some of the results on her tablet. That's the biggest thing I am waiting for.

Okay, thanks a lot!
Hey @[Dark_Mousy], I know we have the results somewhere since @[LMAO] processed them, but could you post a link to the results spreadsheet here? Please do this for any future events as well so it's easy for us to find them when necessary. Thanks!
Hey @[Thunder Dome], LMAO told me that you submitted the results for this event. Is that right? Could you post the link to them here? Or @[Kai-V] since LMAO says they were sent to you?