[Answered]  Beyblade Chou Z Episode 34's Bey (Spoiler)

Hello, 

Just in case someone havent watch the episode, i will keep the tag as spoiler.

From that episode, Left Eclipse Beyblade. So, if I want to mimic that bey. Which sets i need to purchase?
Sorry, i am trying to purchase my first bey from burst series and eclipse is very tempting.
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:20 PM)protomanV89 Wrote: Hello, 

From that episode, Left Eclipse Beyblade. So, if I want to mimic that bey. Which sets i need to purchase?
Sorry, i am trying to purchase my first bey from burst series and eclipse is very tempting.
Take the Episode here is the link

https://stream.animo-pace-stream.io/vide...ABDD02C96D

The muso set and Head Hades confirmed.
Will cost more than 120$
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

The muso set and Head Hades confirmed.
Will cost more than 120$

Thank you very much.
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:50 PM)protomanV89 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The muso set and Head Hades confirmed.
Will cost more than 120$

Thank you very much.

Just fyi, its dead hades, not head. It was a mistype.
(Nov. 20, 2018  3:30 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  12:50 PM)protomanV89 Wrote: Thank you very much.

Just fyi, its dead hades, not head. It was a mistype.

haha, yeah, it will be funny if is really call Head Hades
Also, officially it's now called Dead Eclipse in the anime, but there are still Right Artemis and Left Apollos
(Nov. 20, 2018  4:36 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Also, officially it's now called Dead Eclipse in the anime, but there are still Right Artemis and Left Apollos

So we have dead Hades, dead Eclipse, and soon dead Phoenix. What is up with all the beys called dead _____?
No, he's just there to snap Aiga out of it

(Nov. 20, 2018  4:42 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  4:36 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Also, officially it's now called Dead Eclipse in the anime, but there are still Right Artemis and Left Apollos

So we have dead Hades, dead Eclipse, and soon dead Phoenix. What is up with all the beys called dead _____?

The reason Eclipse is called "Dead" is because it has the same combo as Hades. I think that the reason
(Nov. 20, 2018  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: No, he's just there to snap Aiga out of it

(Nov. 20, 2018  4:42 PM)MWF Wrote: So we have dead Hades, dead Eclipse, and soon dead Phoenix. What is up with all the beys called dead _____?

The reason Eclipse is called "Dead" is because it has the same combo as Hades. I think that the reason

With that logic dead phoenix will be dP.11T.Z'
(Nov. 20, 2018  4:36 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Also, officially it's now called Dead Eclipse in the anime, but there are still Right Artemis and Left Apollos

no,it's not. It's name is officially Right Aeclipse and Left Aeclipse (but with an alpha instead of an A). It's in the anime's official website.