Beyblade Burst on DVD, when?

Anyone know if Beyblade Burst is coming to DVD, in an English version, either region 1 or 2?  I've been searching online, but only seen it available in France, in French and Japanese.
Evolution or normal?
(Jan. 17, 2018  1:10 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Evolution or normal?

Both, though the first series mainly, as the TV channel that broadcasts it here in the UK (Pop Max) keeps skipping the last three episodes before it starts again.  I'm not sure if Evolution will get aired here though.

(Jan. 17, 2018  1:10 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In France it's available.

I know, I said that in my original post, but I don't speak French!
Sometimes Amazon mistakingly labels some of their anime DVDs as dual audio even if they're not. Is someome willing to pool in some money to see if they really are Japanese/French dual audio?
(Jan. 19, 2018  5:30 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: There's always PIRACY

I don't know if it is a good idea to encourage people to start/support an illegal action, like so.
No one has even uploaded them as far I know.
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:41 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No one has even uploaded them as far I know.

Someone on another thread here, can't find the post right now, said that hotanime.me had them and a load of other Japanese anime series on there to stream.  Went to have a look, but it's a fake site that tries to steal your data when you click to watch.  I just hope that the current run on Pop Max will actually show the last 3 episodes this time.
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:43 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:41 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: No one has even uploaded them as far I know.

Someone on another thread here, can't find the post right now, said that hotanime.me had them and a load of other Japanese anime series on there to stream.  Went to have a look, but it's a fake site that tries to steal your data when you click to watch.  I just hope that the current run on Pop Max will actually show the last 3 episodes this time.

Use adblocker and make sure the server you're using is Hotanime no rapidvideo or anything else.
I do use Adblocker and I was on the hotanime.me site, but it didn't stop all the rubbish from coming up.
(Jan. 20, 2018  12:54 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote: I do use Adblocker and I was on the hotanime.me site, but it didn't stop all the rubbish from coming up.

Well you have to close the pop up tabs as well but you should choose the Hotanime server when watching or else you'll have problems
Weird, I've got Adblocker and anti-pop up apps, but it didn't stop the ones that threatened to steal my data unless I called a phone number. Tried the download option as well, but that pretty much did the same thing too.