Beyblade Burst launches in USA January 2017 + English dubbed anime trailer

(Sep. 10, 2016  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm surprised people think Valt sounds hip or cool or even that he's trying to be. Seriously fits Valt's obnoxious character to a tee.

I agree, it'll work for the character well. I'm hyped for the dub, since I'm really enjoying the sub, though it comes out super slow.
(Sep. 10, 2016  12:34 AM)johnwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  12:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: We'll I've voiced about how I hate the delivery of Valts voice where it sounds too hard to be "hip" and "cool" where it doesn't belong. I can't say I'm excited to see the dub, it's not promising in the voice department, and on an already mediorce series too. I guess the late date is good for the UK as the Beyblades is said to be released by then as well.

Naw, if anything, He sounds excitable, which IS part of Valt's Personallity. I don't get where you hear Hip and Cool from it.

Yeah he sounds excitable, but the way it's delivered reminds me of a cheesy 90's cartoon that's trying to be hip with kids, ones that think saying "Duuuuuuuude" is cool, when I hear that with Valts voice, that's where I get it from.
(Sep. 10, 2016  12:37 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah he sounds excitable, but the way it's delivered reminds me of a cheesy 90's cartoon that's trying to be hip with kids, ones that think saying "Duuuuuuuude" is cool, when I hear that with Valts voice, that's where I get it from.

Ah, i got yah.
Bey Brad - Yeah I saw the dates in the PR. I'm fully aware of the press release. Idk I'm used to companies in the gaming industry giving a press release while also stating the details themselves. I guess Hasbro doesn't do things like that. Thanks for the added info btw.
This is straight garbage.

Valt's voice seems okay tho...
(Sep. 10, 2016  2:04 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: This is straight garbage.

......what's garbage, can't be the english dub that hasn't been released yet...so, are you referring to the January release date?
Valt's english voice makes me appreciate Tyson's voice in the first season of plastic gen. Tongue_out
(Sep. 10, 2016  2:12 AM)johnwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  2:04 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: This is straight garbage.

......what's garbage, can't be the english dub that hasn't been released yet...so, are you referring to the January release date?

Im talking about Hasbro's botched launch schedule.
I really wanna Know how other Characters voices would be But yeah not really interested to watch the anime !
Also Great to know that US will get Beyblade Burst by Jan 2017 !

Thanks Again for the News Kai !
(Sep. 10, 2016  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm surprised people think Valt sounds hip or cool or even that he's trying to be. Seriously fits Valt's obnoxious character to a tee.

Completely agree. It could be a lot worse too lol.
I wish there was a way for me to watch the premier tomorrow Unhappy
November-December sales are the highest of the year, and the following January-February-March they completely tank.

I wonder what is making them release in January, because the sales will be quite low...
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:42 AM)Beyduino Wrote: November-December sales are the highest of the year, and the following January-February-March they completely tank.

I wonder what is making them release in January, because the sales will be quite low...

It would make sense to want a longer runway to build momentum into the holiday season.
guys, the fact you want to make your opponent's bey to burst will make this pretty popular.
I'm kind of happy that we finally know an official release for Beyblade Burst in the US. It's better to know rather than sitting anxiously without any information. Even though January is a bit far away, it still puts my mind at ease and I can focus more on the TT Beyblades for now. So I guess I can stop bothering my local TRUs about when they are getting Beyblade Burst lol.
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  5:42 AM)Beyduino Wrote: November-December sales are the highest of the year, and the following January-February-March they completely tank.

It would make sense to want a longer runway to build momentum into the holiday season.

This is what I was thinking too. Beyblade always really takes off after the anime has had time to get kids into a frenzy, and with Burst being a much more realistic example of the game, it'll work.

A January release would also bring in some Christmas money that kids get too.
I really don't like Valts new voice. It sounds like he's talking into a pillow and his voice sounds far too old for an 11 year old.
(Sep. 10, 2016  12:22 PM)TL14 Wrote: I really don't like Valts new voice. It sounds like he's talking into a pillow and his voice sounds far too old for an 11 year old.
It kinda sounds like he's trying to make his voice like that. Which fits his character.
I don't mind valt's voice, I feel like it fits almost perfectly however i'll probably continue watching the subs.

even though it's in January at least we know when its coming out and more time for me to start saving up tips from work.
Maybe they'll fix the colors of the Beys by then, or...
Just watched the new episode, not horrible. I still prefer the japanese version tho.