Beyblade Burst in the Philippines

Are there any stores that still sell Beyblade in the philippines? Im looking for Beyblade Burst Beyblades. Thank you
Hello and welcome to the community. Unfortunately, from what we know Beyblade Burst is not sold anywhere outside of Japan at the moment, but TAKARA-TOMY has plans to introduce this new series to other regions of Asia around mid-2016, which is technically very nearby. You can just wait some time and keep checking here once in a while for news, since we cover all things related to Beyblade Burst.
(May. 15, 2016  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hello and welcome to the community. Unfortunately, from what we know Beyblade Burst is not sold anywhere outside of Japan at the moment, but TAKARA-TOMY has plans to introduce this new series to other regions of Asia around mid-2016, which is technically very nearby. You can just wait some time and keep checking here once in a while for news, since we cover all things related to Beyblade Burst.
There's another one in Korea right now ya know? Young Toys...
Ah yes, I forgot about that hah. Still, TAKARA-TOMY is directly responsible for most of the other countries in Asia, while South Korea has always had its own parallel tangent almost.
Its August here in the Philippines still no burst beyblade why takara-tomy why
(Aug. 27, 2016  6:37 AM)xxTIAGO13xx Wrote: Its August here in the Philippines still no burst beyblade why takara-tomy why

I think Takara-Tomy will release Beyblade Burst in the Philippines next year.
(May. 15, 2016  5:08 PM)cobalt_breeze Wrote: Are there any stores that still sell Beyblade in the philippines? Im looking for Beyblade Burst Beyblades. Thank you

Actually, there are Burst Beys here in the PH. Even the anime is released in Disney Channel. The release date was since Holy Week.
Got my Storm Spriggan last night thanks for the reply guys Grin
(May. 06, 2017  11:27 PM)cobalt_breeze Wrote: Got my Storm Spriggan last night thanks for the reply guys :D

There is also the anime on Disney Channel, 1:30 and 5;30 PM, every Saturday.
When will Beyblade Burst God coming here in the Philippines?