[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

gives me more nightmare rex vibes than BBP
today on "jamie tries to make sense of god valkyrie";
[Image: fe0eWcr.png]
Alter Khronos Z. K. concept 
[Image: oskxsm8.png]

Consider this part 2 to the god system post I made earlier lol

Khronos' gimmick is that you can move the second colored layer to switch the direction this bey can spin. It would probably be way more complex looking if this gimmick does end up existing lol

It also has zero and keep as parts because I like those concepts, dangit
I'VE MADE THREE MORE GOD LAYER CONCEPTS IN THE SPACE OF TWO DAYS PLEASE SEND HELP-

Knight Xcalibur Q. H.
[Image: mTxW1VA.png]

I have no idea what I was on when I thought up Havoc but it's basically SP230 and GF but GF is made of rubber
because that wouldn't be op at all

Kreis Satan Y. Sz.
[Image: 1nOjIJE.png]

The layer is very clearly based on Dark but I had fun making it, mostly due to the stickers. The program I use to make these added gradient colors and they've made making stickers for these way more fun.
Stabilize is meant to be a T125 and EDS but wings on driver/spin tracks are hard to draw ok

Tornado Wyvern 6F. El.
[Image: sa6Ilow.png]

This is probably the weakest design out of this batch but idc

Wyvern was probably the worst to make because layers with odd numbers of contact points are way harder to make symmetrical. 6F doesn't really serve a purpose, it just looks pretty. (Kinda like 6V, if you think about it) Elliptical is straight up F230 and TB, which is fitting for a Wyvern because it's a free-spinning ball-type tip.

(totally not just dumping these out because of that new God Valkyrie vid nope)
You're so good at this!
These are so awesome. Grin
hey i'm glad you guys like the burst concepts

and now for something completely different Tongue_out
a prediction of what the fall wave of hasburst will look like (juxtaposed with what hasbro pictures wave 1 as) based on the bits and bobs of info we got from those Hasbro pdfs.
[Image: hrHaXOy.png]
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:01 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: hey i'm glad you guys like the burst concepts

and now for something completely different Tongue_out
a prediction of what the fall wave of hasburst will look like (juxtaposed with what hasbro pictures wave 1 as) based on the bits and bobs of info we got from those Hasbro pdfs.
[Image: hrHaXOy.png]

Somehow, zankye already got his hands on the new boosters. Anyone else?
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:11 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Somehow, zankye already got his hands on the new boosters. Anyone else?

yeah

never said hasbro made sense tho
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:24 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: yeah

never said hasbro made sense tho
I think we all can agree on that
~obigitory post-leak speculation~
[Image: nuuDzY5.jpg]
Kreis Satan just a Booster? That seems very unlikely.
(Mar. 07, 2017  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kreis Satan just a Booster? That seems very unlikely.

I suppose, but there doesn't appear to be a better placement for it, considering AK and GK are the only confirmed summer releases, (I suppose it could be the April starter, but i'd genuinely be surprised if that wasn't Tornado Wyvern Tongue_out)
WOWZERS

[Image: FcuuUCR.png]

honestly there isn't a lot to this, i just had the idea for the layer gimmick and wanted to make it Tongue_out
time for a huge god layer design post hehe

Legend Spriggan XB. Pn. concept
[Image: 3ZC9mem.png]

I made Legend Spriggan look kind of broken down and ancient as an allusion to S2's fate in the anime/manga. I gave the Ten disc the initial X because there wasn't an X disc released before the core discs and roman numerals are fun. Point was basically recycled from my original Ripple Leviathan concept, but it looks way better and makes more sense on a Spriggan.

Guardian Kerbeus 6J. De. concept
[Image: NtIQ26W.png]

Guardian Kerbeus' gimmick was inspired by this one japanese beyblade vid where a guy put a metal chain around K2, and I though "woah wouldn't that be cool". The Jewel frame is actually kinda a meta choice on my part, as Jewel was the name of the frame on the various incarnations of Drain Fafnir for that one bit contest (and we all know how that turned out lol). If you remember my ye olde Zillion Zeus concept from eons ago, then you probably recognize the driver lol.

Killer Deathscyther 2S. Sp. concept
[Image: Pp3dHxB.png]

This is one of those concepts that's more "I think this is what the bey would realistically have" as opposed to "I want this bey to have all these totes cool gimmicks". I had to photoshop out that Star frame from a Leo Burst video, so that was fun lol. Honestly there isn't much to this one lol.

Galux Scratch O. Cy. Concept
[Image: wEvu33L.png]

I've wanted to make this ever since the news of BSB Rising's continuation and CoroCoro leaking the God Layer system stuff lol. They might as well make new plastic-gen looking layers to make it's continuation worthwhile, and since Mao is a core character now, an actual Galux release would be cool, at least in my opinion. I used both the anime depiction of Galux and the top-down picture of Galeon as references, and it shows i guess Tongue_out. I choose Oval as the disc because the other four S-Series beys have the first four discs, so it would make sense and go along with the scheme if it had Oval. I chose Cycle because a) it's free spinning, much like the layer, and b) a pink driver would be cool, ok

somebody call 911, bc i'm on fire today
this is my concept strike veloci o.d an attack type where after a few small hits 2 claws come out revealing a free spinning layer with oval as the forge disk and dash as the driver, which basically is a burst r2f (terrible concept I know lol)
All I have to say is, HOT DANG do those renders look nice and it would be awesome if these become a thing, that Galux does look cool as well. Only thing I don't hope for is Spiral for Deathscyther. By the way, is the idea of Chain Defense supposed to be that, since it isn't directly attached to the center part of the layer that it would absorb hits better?
To be honest, I can see the possibility of Killer Deathscyther having either Impact or Spiral (two drivers I hope it doesn't get). If they had to re-release any attack driver for Killer Deathscyther, I'd like it to be Hold. For some reason, an M145 gimmick would be a funny idea for Killer Deathscyther lol (I guess I love M145).

Overall, great concept art @[TrainiacJ] but then again, I never expected any less haha.
it is now tim to reveal the ULTIMITE BEYBLEDE
[Image: OoG6xeQ.png]

IT IS TH BEST BEBLEB TO EVR LIVE IS STRONKER THEN BLAK DRAZER AN LITNING LDRIGON
Oh god this is killing me!
OMG, I love it haha. It's so true to life with the typical fanboys lol.
Thank you for using Overdrive for the Bey. Grin
(Apr. 01, 2017  5:29 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: succ

same
hey remember when i made that hasbro box art concept
and remember when they showed off the logo for beyblade burst evolution
well BOOM
[Image: 2dnFSyH.png]

(also low key, if Hasbro uses Mephistopheles as inspiration for their inevitably-butchered rename, kudos to them)

Also here's something I forgot to post earlier Tongue_out
[Image: vCKyb9m.png]

I made this alongside the Legend Spriggan post stuff, can't believe I forgot to post it when I posted those lol. The tool does what you would expect; the main end is used to turn the chips and the little nub at the end of the handle is meant to pop the chips out of the layers.
Since it's highly unlikely the next post on this thread will be another concept post, I'll use this post to celebrate 100 posts on this thread

This thread; clogging up the Latest Posts tab on wubo since august 2017 ;P

Iridescent Evileye 3V. Ng. concept
[Image: d04LRxQ.png]

Negate is based on Rubber Weight core, with an RSF as the tip for good measure.

Quasar Pegasus 8F. Y. concept
[Image: t7YaFE7.png]

Personally, I think the idea of a layer with POM is a bad idea, but i decided to give it a shot anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Flip is essentially a frame version of SW145.