Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

Ngl, that background music playing in that trailer is REALLY GOOD! I hope that's gonna be the opening for Beyblade Burst Evolution Smile

I hope the dub will be really good. I'm glad the same cast still voices them (well, Valt anyway)
(Oct. 17, 2017  2:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Ngl, that background music playing in that trailer is REALLY GOOD! I hope that's gonna be the opening for Beyblade Burst Evolution Smile

I hope the dub will be really good. I'm glad the same cast still voices them (well, Valt anyway)
i think same
(Oct. 17, 2017  2:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Ngl, that background music playing in that trailer is REALLY GOOD! I hope that's gonna be the opening for Beyblade Burst Evolution Smile

I think it's the new opening and it's cool because during the old series we had no new opening except for Shogun Steel and I love the new instrumental of the opening ! It's look like between "Let's Beyblade" and "Evolution Burst".
I think this video is the opening video but short version.

In France, the 51th episode has been aired 15 minutes ago and I saved the trailer of the second season. In French, the episode 1 of Beyblade Burst Evolution is "Un nouveau départ ! L'évolution de Valtryek !" and in english is "New departure ! Valtryek's evolution !"
(Oct. 24, 2017  5:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 22782049_353270991797578_969122280_n.jpg...e=59F265A3]

Try uploading to something that isn't Facebook or Instagram. Their image links expire really quickly so you're leaving posts with nothing. I recommend Imgur.
The Brazillian Beyblade Burst channel finally started uploading full episodes, after Cartoon Network got through the first 20 episodes. Grin
Beyblade Burst Evolution on Teletoon in Canada this weekend ... maybe.
Theme song:
Zap2it is listing a new episode for tomorrow as well.
(Nov. 04, 2017  11:32 PM)To Wrote: Theme song:

Thanks! I hate it
Thanks @[To]

IMO, the theme was alright. Nothing terrible but also nothing spectacular so far which is really disappointing as it sounded so good in the trailer. I really liked the instrumental parts and some decent singing but the lyrics are... kind of bland to me.
Thanks! Now as far as the intro goes... um... it is lively... but it's... really generic stuff, it sounds generic and the lyrics are stuff you normally hear in these type of shows... well actually the intro's lyrics are a little bit lazier than the first one, because they fill a good chunk of it with repeated stuff... but with that in mind, I guess it does fit the show it's on I guess, since Burst God has a lot of filler episodes.
(Nov. 04, 2017  11:39 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  11:32 PM)To Wrote: Theme song:

Thanks! I hate it

ok i guess i should elaborate

As much as the first Burst dub opening was unfitting, it was at least listenable. The only thing saving it is that the instrumental is ok, but the lyrics are generic and awful to an almost lethal degree. This nearly dethrones Shogun Steel as worst opening imo.

Unrelated to how much this sucks, the main chorus sounds a lot like the main chorus from the God opening? Once you notice it you won't un-notice and also wish you were listening to the vastly superior God opening.
Where I can find the episode online, please ?
(Nov. 05, 2017  12:15 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  11:39 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Thanks! I hate it
As much as the first Burst dub opening was unfitting, it was at least listenable. The only thing saving it is that the instrumental is ok, but the lyrics are generic and awful to an almost lethal degree. This nearly dethrones Shogun Steel as worst opening imo.

This is a little unrelated but... and I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, I think the Shogun Steel opening was a guilty pleasure honestly. It's super cheesy but least it was somewhat memorable and was a bit catchy (even if it's for the wrong reasons).

That's not to say the Evolution opening is bad, again I think it's okay but IMO the lyrics are not really that memorable.

EDIT: I'll also give them credit for trying with the Burst Evolution opening. I just think the lyrics and the ending part of the theme throws me off but admittingly, it gets better the more I listen to it.
Do any of you realize that some of the OP theme for Evolution sounds a lot like the Japanese one?
Oh god... I still don't know why I have faith in reading any of these threads nowadays. All I can find is people complaining about absolutely every single thing regarding a KIDS' SHOW, it's not epic enough? It's not satisfying enough? It's not even well animated. I'm done. This is becoming disgusting. I'm out. Sayonara WBO.
End me right now, Siles and Kinetic Satomb
(Nov. 05, 2017  9:16 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: End me right now, Siles and Kinetic Satomb

Eh, Kinetic Satomb does't sound too bad honestly.
Titles:

Episode 1: "Fresh Start! Valtryek's Evolution!"
Episode 2: "Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!"
Episode 3: "Drain Fafnir! Winding Up!"
Episode 4: "Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!"
Episode 5: "Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!"
Episode 6: "Squad Shake Up"
While I'm fine with Kinetic, what's wrong with Kreis? They used it before... then again it's probably because it sounds like "Christ" Satan and well... y'know. Tempest Wyvron is... alright I guess? Berserk Roktavor sounds okay but what's wrong with Blaze?