Beyblade Burst Zerfu | Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 - EXPLOSIVE BATTLE, XCALIBUR VS MINOBOROS

"Bladers please step up to the stadium"

"Alright everybody, this battle will decide who is better. The Royal King Of Free or The Dark Queen Of Fear"

"Ready, set"

"Three, Two, Tree"

"Let It... RIP!"

"RIP!"

Minoboros takes the center, Xcalibur zooms in with heavy blows! "Minoboros! Fearless Protection!" Minoboros deflect all the attacks Xcalibur makes! "Not stopping me! Xcalibur! Million Impact!" Xcalibur moves in, ready to attack with its sword. (PAK!) They both

"A double burst finish, draw!"

"Million Impact, wasn't enough, huh? I guess I have to hit it with something more! She's in for a surpise"

"Second battle. Ready and set!"'

"Three, two, one"

"Let It... RIP!"

"RIP!"

Both beys landed and Minoboros takes the center, Xcalibur stays on the outer edge. Seconds later Xcalibur hits the wall and OUCH! Xcalibur took a click. "I told you, this time I will take the win, little king" Mina said "Oh yeah..." Xaiden said, Xcalibur took another hit CLICK and CLICK! Now the disc, layer, and driver match each other. "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT XCALIBUR!"

"STEEL EVOLUTION! Meet SONIC XCALIBUR! HA! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? AND FOR THE FINAL HIT! TRILLION IMPACT!"

(PEK) (PAW!)

"Magnet Xcalibur, burst finish. Two points to Xcalibur. Xaiden is the winner!"

"LET'S GO!"

Meanwhile...

"You did it Xaiden! I knew you had it in you!" Veda said "Yeah, all thanks to my Steel Evolution!" "My match is coming up, we better get some training!" Fatih said. "Yeah" Xaiden said "You are not going anywhere" Unknown Voice Said. "Who are you?" Veda asked. A dark shadow rises up. "It used to be Roan, now it's Dark Control..."

To be continued...

Leave a comment for ideas or feedback! Thanks!