Beyblade Burst Zerfu | Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 / EVOLUTION! HURRICANE VALKYRIE!

"Bahamut is leading with two points, can Veda take it back, can he not? LET'S FIND OUT BEY FANS!"

"Second battle!" Judge announced

"Alright, Valkyrie. We still have the chance to defeat him, and we'll do it!" Veda said

"Ready, set"

"Three, Two, One... LETTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTT RIPPP!"

"HAHAHAHAHA... HAAA!!"

Bahamut lands and takes the center quickly "DRAGON SHIELD!" Bahamut now has a circle around it. "Valkyrie! Warrior Flash Launch!" Valkyrie speeds around the stadium with a large amount of speed and OUCH! Bahamut felt the hit. Bahamut clicks and clicks and... CLICKS! "Darkest Dragon Defense!" Dragon heads appeared around Bahamut. When Valkyrie tries to attack, one of the dragons will blow purple flames out of its mouth. "You're just too weak to defeat me... So I will take over now! BAHAMUT!"  Bahamut awakens! "WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU! VALKYRIE!" Valkryie awakens too. "NOW FINISH HIM!" Both said. Clash... (Pek!) Bahamut flies out of the stadium.

"Warrior Valkyrie. Burst finish, two points go to Veda"

"OH YES! I FEEL IT NOW, LET'S DO IT THEN. VALKYRIE!"

"Third battle. Ready and set! Three, two, one"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOT!"

"SHO HO HOOT"

"Bahamut let's show them your full power! BAHAMUT FINAL DRAGON CIRCLE!" A circle appeared around Bahamut and now no matter how hard Valkyrie hits, Bahamut doesn't take any damage, at all! "Ha, what do you think of Bahamut's full power? Well, will you give up now?" "Ya think that's enough?" Veda asked "What?" Band confused "Cause, we would never ever lose to anyone like you, BAND! Now I'll finish this, VALKYRIE!"

"NOVA EVOLUTION! NOW MEET HURRICANE VALKYRIE" Veda said "What? HOW COULD YOU!?" "Because I said... WE WILL NEVER LOSE TO YOU! FINISH IT WITH HURRICANE PUNCH!" (PEK) (PEK) (PEK) [PAW!]

"Warrior Valkyrie. Burst Finish! The score is three to one, which means Veda is the winner of the first round!"

"YES!!"

"He evolved Valkyrie during a battle, huh?" Shu said "Another tough opponent to eliminate, Phantom Spriggan"

To be continued...

If you have any ideas/characters/beys to add to the story, please comment down below! Like this:

=========
Character:
Bey:
Type:
Moves:
=========

Thank you for reading!
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:17 AM)Ghostly Wrote: CHAPTER 4 / EVOLUTION! HURRICANE VALKYRIE!

"Bahamut is leading with two points, can Veda take it back, can he not? LET'S FIND OUT BEY FANS!"

"Second battle!" Judge announced

"Alright, Valkyrie. We still have the chance to defeat him, and we'll do it!" Veda said

"Ready, set"

"Three, Two, One... LETTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTT RIPPP!"

"HAHAHAHAHA... HAAA!!"

Bahamut lands and takes the center quickly "DRAGON SHIELD!" Bahamut now has a circle around it. "Valkyrie! Warrior Flash Launch!" Valkyrie speeds around the stadium with a large amount of speed and OUCH! Bahamut felt the hit. Bahamut clicks and clicks and... CLICKS! "Darkest Dragon Defense!" Dragon heads appeared around Bahamut. When Valkyrie tries to attack, one of the dragons will blow purple flames out of its mouth. "You're just too weak to defeat me... So I will take over now! BAHAMUT!"  Bahamut awakens! "WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU! VALKYRIE!" Valkryie awakens too. "NOW FINISH HIM!" Both said. Clash... (Pek!) Bahamut flies out of the stadium.

"Warrior Valkyrie. Burst finish, two points go to Veda"

"OH YES! I FEEL IT NOW, LET'S DO IT THEN. VALKYRIE!"

"Third battle. Ready and set! Three, two, one"

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOT!"

"SHO HO HOOT"

"Bahamut let's show them your full power! BAHAMUT FINAL DRAGON CIRCLE!" A circle appeared around Bahamut and now no matter how hard Valkyrie hits, Bahamut doesn't take any damage, at all! "Ha, what do you think of Bahamut's full power? Well, will you give up now?" "Ya think that's enough?" Veda asked "What?" Band confused "Cause, we would never ever lose to anyone like you, BAND! Now I'll finish this, VALKYRIE!"

"NOVA EVOLUTION! NOW MEET HURRICANE VALKYRIE" Veda said "What? HOW COULD YOU!?" "Because I said... WE WILL NEVER LOSE TO YOU! FINISH IT WITH HURRICANE PUNCH!" (PEK) (PEK) (PEK) [PAW!]

"Warrior Valkyrie. Burst Finish! The score is three to one, which means Veda is the winner of the first round!"

"YES!!"

"He evolved Valkyrie during a battle, huh?" Shu said "Another tough opponent to eliminate, Phantom Spriggan"

To be continued...

If you have any ideas/characters/beys to add to the story, please comment down below! Like this:

=========
Character:
Bey:
Type:
Moves:
=========

Thank you for reading!
I can see this being an anime Smile. Can Roan be in the story?
If you ask for it, yes.