Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

wow i'm literally dying of CRINGE right now

thanks for the reminder Kai-V Smile
(Sep. 09, 2016  9:12 PM)johnwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2016  7:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh wow... Valts voice... if you want voice acting that'll make you appreciate Gingas dub voice for not being such a tryhard, this is it.

I hated Ginga's dub voice, i'm sorry. every time i Heard his voice i wanted to deck him. Valt's English voice actor doesn't make me want to hit him so that's a plus in my book, and, at least he sounds Closer to his age compared to Ginga's

It's not really Valts voice but his horrible delivery, Ginga has a bad voice but his delivery isn't as bad as Valts, in my opinion.
OMG! Playing as Valt Aoi, It's Gao Mikado from Future Card Buddyfight... o__O; ...
I'll be honest with you: nothing in the dub trailer looks any worse than the anime actually is. The way Valt talks, voice aside, is pretty much identical. Japanese just sounds cooler in general lol (probably doesn't hurt that most of us can't understand it)
Better than those high-pitched Japanese voices. Seriously, why do people complain so much...?
Beyblade Burst anime isn't too terrible, I'm just treating the current arc as filler. I know it could be better, but I'm looking forward to what's ahead for the show.
(Sep. 09, 2016  10:42 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Better than those high-pitched Japanese voices. Seriously, why do people complain so much...?

How dare we voice our opinions!

Well, the Japanese voices just match the characters by looks more IMO, plus this English VA delivers the lines so poorly.
Good to know that Hasbro's blades will look nothing like the renders in the show.
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:07 AM)Alta Wrote: Good to know that Hasbro's blades will look nothing like the renders in the show.

I honestly thought they would replace the models used in the show... Odd decision on Sunrights and Hasbro.
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:08 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  1:07 AM)Alta Wrote: Good to know that Hasbro's blades will look nothing like the renders in the show.

I honestly thought they would replace the models used in the show... Odd decision on Sunrights and Hasbro.

That would take more time though, having to re-animate scenes just to add the Hasbro recolors. I don't think Hasbro really cares for authenticity color wise(Part wise too, looking at you Metal Fury...) between the product and the show.

And guys, the English dub of most anime pale in comparison to the Japanese version, so it would have been a miracle if the dub ended up being a "Cowboy Bebop". Like it's best to not get your hopes high for dubs being better, it really depends on the VA's and the company they get, but still. Like even in the original series it had cheesy bad voice acting, but that just adds charm, for me at least haha.
Will this be up somewhere after it airs? I wanna watch it Unhappy
I reckon Valt in the preview is voiced by Erin Matthews (Pac from Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures tv show) just watched the preview and an episode for comparison, I am not keen on the voice I have to be honest (hated the voice for Pac too)
ToonDude7 will be uploading it on his YouTube channel after he caps it.

Teletoon's Beyblade Burst Premiere schedule:

09/10/2016 - Let's Go! Valtryek!
09/11/2016 - Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!
(Sep. 09, 2016  7:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well just one day before we finally get an official preview:
https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblad...062481529/

Well, there goes my hopes for Valt to be voiced by Masamune.
Plus, they haven't changed the character names. Some of you would've complained about, too...
Give the dub a chance first; Sunrights did a great job with B-Daman, so... JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!
Anybody know when the TV show is airing? like the time of day?
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:24 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Plus, they haven't changed the character names. Some of you would've complained about, too...
Give the dub a chance first; Sunrights did a great job with B-Daman, so... JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE!

I think Sunrights doing a great job with B-Daman is really not everybody's opinion, or even the majority's opinion hah.
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:50 PM)Shu Kurenai Wrote: already aried mate

Really? I thought it was later in the day.
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:24 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Plus, they haven't changed the character names. Some of you would've complained about, too...

No one was saying it was automatically gonna be bad, it's just that some of us aren't given a first good impression. Particularly the voice acting of Valt (not the voice itself).

Also, just because you think Sunrights did a good job with CFB, that doesn't mean everyone else feels the same.

I mean yes, I will give the dub a chance and it could even be alright but I'm not gonna automatically say the dub is gonna be good just because another dub they did was good.
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

No one was saying it was automatically gonna be bad, it's just that some of us aren't given a first good impression. Particularly the voice acting of Valt (not the voice itself).

Also, just because you think Sunrights did a good job with CFB, that doesn't mean everyone else feels the same.

I mean yes, I will give the dub a chance and it could even be alright but I'm not gonna automatically say the dub is gonna be good just because another dub they did was good.

It hasn't even aired yet...
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:54 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I mean the trailer...
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:56 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:54 PM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2016  4:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: No one was saying it was automatically gonna be bad, it's just that some of us aren't given a first good impression. Particularly the voice acting of Valt (not the voice itself).

I mean the trailer...

I know, but the voice wasn't even in sync with Valt in the trailer...