Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

Set aside from Beyblade Burst Turbo does anyone have links to the final set of episodes of Evolution?
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:38 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Set aside from Beyblade Burst Turbo does anyone have links to the final set of episodes of Evolution?
check my thread

9anime.to search beyblade burst god dub for evolution
Thx but what about Burst Turbo Episode 2?

EDIT: Nevermind I looked at the website and didn’t know Turbo dub was there

Thanks!
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:24 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Thx but what about Burst Turbo Episode 2?

Thanks!

wait? where to watch episode 2
(Oct. 15, 2018  2:44 AM)enderdude2.0 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:24 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Thx but what about Burst Turbo Episode 2?

Thanks!

wait? where to watch episode 2
Same just wait
Chill! Arian over at Kametsu will release it later today. These cappers have lives too.
Anyone got link
The guy hasn't even encoded it yet. It's still not up on Kametsu yet.
So not to sound rude, but does anyone in general have links to the Burst Turbo episodes? Kametsu doesn't always work and 9anime.to only has episode 1
Beyblade Burst Turbo
Episode 9: "Swirling Inferno"
November 18, 2018 (Canada Teletoon)

In an unlucky draw, Toko is up against Suoh in his first battle of the tournament. Having recently seen Suoh’s power for themselves, Aiger, Fubuki, and Cap’n train with Toko to prepare for his match.

Beyblade Burst Turbo
Episode 10: "Achilles vs. Roktavor!"
November 24, 2018 (Canada Teletoon)

Beyblade Burst Turbo
Episode 11: "Battle of Betrayal!"
November 25, 2018 (Canada Teletoon)

The matchups of the semifinals are announced! Fubuki is forced to face an old friend, while Aiger has to face a new one. It’s Fubuki the hard-worker against Suoh the genius.
Beyblade Burst Turbo in the US starts airing on Disney XD, Saturday, December 15, 2018 with premieres all week long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMYShs3AT0
guis give me link to see online

and where to download turbo episodes ?
Arian is late uploading last weeks episodes of Turbo. I think he'll be uploading last week's and next week's next week.
How do we watch Beyblade burst turbo episode 8?
You would've seen it inline somewhere if it was out. Eps 8-11 did not get recorded/capped. Please wait till December 22 for it to air on Disney XD in the US.
Where can I watch the subbed BEYBLADE burst super z episode 21
It's not out yet. If you don't see it, it's not out.
(Dec. 16, 2018  9:52 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: It's not out yet. If you don't see it, it's not out.
Do u know roughly when it will come out because it’s been a while bro
Are the US and Canada dubs different? If so (I hope so because it’s way too obvious the voice actors are girls and it doesn’t seem right on kids who obviously behave like boys) where can I watch the US dub?
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:45 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Are the US and Canada dubs different? If so (I hope so because it’s way too obvious the voice actors are girls and it doesn’t seem right on kids who obviously behave like boys) where can I watch the US dub?

I do not honestly know, but Disney XD is screwing up the order. So far we have the first and third episodes, skipping the second
Here are the US webrips:
https://mega.nz/#F!5psiHCDY!Zw5npHZC-29G8d7ZU9-x8Q

Episodes added daily till Saturday, then weekly after.
(Dec. 18, 2018  1:04 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:45 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Are the US and Canada dubs different? If so (I hope so because it’s way too obvious the voice actors are girls and it doesn’t seem right on kids who obviously behave like boys) where can I watch the US dub?

I do not honestly know, but Disney XD is screwing up the order. So far we have the first and third episodes, skipping the second

Oh wow did they actually do that? My DVR said that Saturday’s episode was going to be like, #14 but they aired episode 1
(Dec. 18, 2018  1:04 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Where I am, the order is right.

(Dec. 18, 2018  6:20 PM)Postal Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  1:04 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I do not honestly know, but Disney XD is screwing up the order. So far we have the first and third episodes, skipping the second

Oh wow did they actually do that? My DVR said that Saturday’s episode was going to be like, #14 but they aired episode 1

My DVR says the same thing.