Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

B-Daman Crossfire English dub had a preview each episode.
I'll be doing dub over raws and sending them to kissanime.
If the preview isn't dubbed, then they will be hardsubbed in my DORs.
(Sep. 10, 2016  8:59 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: To long

That is pretty rude, Alex. People have lives, and may also need to edit the videos.

My version which was recorded using my iPhone will be up in around 6 minutes.

Sorry for the double post, but this is something I would say is worthy;

>video removed, part one and two soon

EDIT: I think I cannot upload videos over 15 minutes long... Going to be uploading the episode in two parts. Sorry.
Okay so if you have the link of the upload of your first part, please give us the linke here.
You can upload videos longer than 15 minutes if you verify your account with phone number.
Someone please upload it I don't care of the quality I just really want to see how this goes
(Sep. 10, 2016  9:31 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: Someone please upload it I don't care of the quality I just really want to see how this goes

Please be patient; I already said I was uploading part 1, but am now reuploading the full video after verifying my channel (thank you @[DranzerX13]).
(Sep. 10, 2016  9:31 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: Someone please upload it I don't care of the quality I just really want to see how this goes

Everyone is doing their best to get it up as soon as possible, please just be patient.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Hato
I really sorry guys I'm just a little bit to excited

So hate when do you think it will be up?

Hato I mean
Yo, thanks guys!
The reupload finally finished its upload process..;

I verified my account, so it should work soon.
(Sep. 10, 2016  9:46 PM)Hato Wrote: The reupload finally finished its upload process..;

I verified my account, so it should work soon.

lol, it got blocked...

Edit: Yo, try this.
http://www.wikihow.com/Unblock-Copyright...on-YouTube
I think got copyright

It isn't on Dailymotion
Thanks to Mitsu (and others) for pointing it out to me it got blocked by d-right. I'll try uploading it elsewhere ATM. Maybe dailymotion.
The voices sound so better, but the opening...