Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #8 (May 21, 2018 JPN / Nov 17, 2018 CAN)

(May. 22, 2018  6:07 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: He kinda looks like a scary version of Wakiya.

Lol your right he does looks like a evil version of Wakiya
(May. 22, 2018  6:07 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: He kinda looks like a scary version of Wakiya.

And white hair. He only looks scary with his hair on the left.
Is it just me or does Souu's Beast Mode along with Wakiya vibes gives me Shu's/Red Eye Vibes?

(May. 21, 2018  7:30 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: THIS.WAS THE BEST.BEYBLADE DEBUT.EVER!!!!
(May. 21, 2018  2:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Hey Thanks! Its like he is possessed by Salamander when on the beast mode but has found out a way to come back to normal.
(May. 22, 2018  11:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Is it just me or does Souu's Beast Mode along with Wakiya vibes gives me Shu's/Red Eye Vibes?

(May. 21, 2018  7:30 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: THIS.WAS THE BEST.BEYBLADE DEBUT.EVER!!!!

Hey Thanks! Its like he is possessed by Salamander when on the beast mode but has found out a way to come back to normal.
Yeah, he just switches his hair. It's kinda sudden and creepy that he starts grinning like hell(reminds me of Spriggan's smile(not the beast. The Spriggan that took over Shu)) about absolutely annihilating someone to this really warm and pleasant smile. CREEEPY
(May. 22, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  11:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Is it just me or does Souu's Beast Mode along with Wakiya vibes gives me Shu's/Red Eye Vibes?

Yeah, he just switches his hair. It's kinda sudden and creepy that he starts grinning like hell(reminds me of Spriggan's smile(not the beast. The Spriggan that took over Shu)) about absolutely annihilating someone to this really warm and pleasant smile. CREEEPY
The calm Souu is just the calm winds before the real storm.. Maybe we will get to know about him in the upcoming episode.

Finally I’ve caught up on this series after a grueling three months getting my family moved across the country.

If you give any credence to Japanese bloody-type theory, Suou is a textbook AB:  Two-faced, creative, mysterious, calm, composed and eccentric.  Are we assuming that Suou always had a suppressed dark side, or is this the classic Faust story of a man who sells his soul to the devil to obtain power?
(Jun. 03, 2018  7:48 PM)Cat Wrote: Finally I’ve caught up on this series after a grueling three months getting my family moved across the country.

If you give any credence to Japanese bloody-type theory, Suou is a textbook AB:  Two-faced, creative, mysterious, calm, composed and eccentric.  Are we assuming that Suou always had a suppressed dark side, or is this the classic Faust story of a man who sells his soul to the devil to obtain power?
It was there in episode 8 only I guess, He once lost to Fubuki which made him to make a Cho-Z beyblade, he used a I don't know how to describe it , I will link a video or rather an AMV which will describe it better. Then he makes the beyblade and when he holds it in his hand he develops that mark and gets possessed by Hell Salamander. Thats all that we know for now, we still don't know how he comes back to his normal self.
Link of the AMV: Click here!
Beyblade Burst Turbo episode 8 will be airing today on Teletoon.