Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #7 (May 14, 2018 JPN / Nov 11, 2018 CAN)

(Apr. 28, 2018  1:25 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Hey I'm wondering if anyone can tell me something about the new z anime. So I started burst with the english dub version and I have started the english dub of the evolution/god season as well. I have kinda grown fond of the voice actors and everything, I peeked at the original anime in japanese and it didn't feel right since I have gotten used to the english versions. I think I will continue watching the evolution/god series in english as they continue to come out, but how related is the next z series? I try to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but as far as I know there's a new main character with the achilles bey? (still keeping up with the TT beys though). Anyway, is the new z series similar to all the same characters or is it changing? I might want to watch the z series in japanese to become more current when the evolution/god series ends in the english version if the series is different enough with new characters and all. Can someone help me decide? lol Thanks!

There are new characters and old characters like lui, Kurtz (who hasn’t been shown in the evolution anime yet, he owns beat kukulcan) and there are new characters like Aiga (Main character), Ranjirou (relative of Rantaro), Fubuki ( owner of Emperor Forneus), and Suou ( Owner of Hell Salamander). It’s not to different but it’s a 2 year time lapse. I would suggest watching the Japanese version since there are episodes out already
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:57 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: where are the subs?
all jokes aside, WHERE ARE THE SUBS?!?

Well dubbed I watched the first season on Netflix but the second season I am watching on Disney XD. I have dish so I can log in on Roku and watch them all whenever I want, assuming they've come out on TV. Which only half or so of them have so far. I found all of the subs on kickassanime.

(Apr. 28, 2018  1:57 AM)Cam77 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  1:25 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Hey I'm wondering if anyone can tell me something about the new z anime. So I started burst with the english dub version and I have started the english dub of the evolution/god season as well. I have kinda grown fond of the voice actors and everything, I peeked at the original anime in japanese and it didn't feel right since I have gotten used to the english versions. I think I will continue watching the evolution/god series in english as they continue to come out, but how related is the next z series? I try to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but as far as I know there's a new main character with the achilles bey? (still keeping up with the TT beys though). Anyway, is the new z series similar to all the same characters or is it changing? I might want to watch the z series in japanese to become more current when the evolution/god series ends in the english version if the series is different enough with new characters and all. Can someone help me decide? lol Thanks!

There are new characters and old characters like lui, Kurtz (who hasn’t been shown in the evolution anime yet, he owns beat kukulcan) and there are new characters like Aiga (Main character), Ranjirou (relative of Rantaro), Fubuki ( owner of Emperor Forneus), and Suou ( Owner of Hell Salamander). It’s not to different but it’s a 2 year time lapse. I would suggest watching the Japanese version since there are episodes out already

Thanks for that info. Is Vault in it anymore? I know we have Winning Valkyrie but idk
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:19 AM)Arcosst Wrote: Thanks for that info. Is Vault in it anymore? I know we have Winning Valkyrie but idk

Valt's still in it, he's just not the main character. I guess he's a side character that's still important.

I watch them here, they’re subbed by Dranzerx13 and others 
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Beyblade-Burst-Chouzetsu
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:32 AM)leosama Wrote:

I watch them here, they’re subbed by Dranzerx13 and others 

Awesome! Do they come out pretty quickly after their release date? Just curious. I assume if people on this site are subbing them then I can trust it haha.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:34 AM)Arcosst Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:32 AM)leosama Wrote: I watch them here, they’re subbed by Dranzerx13 and others 

Awesome! Do they come out pretty quickly after their release date? Just curious. I assume if people on this site are subbing them then I can trust it haha.
Straight away after I see the post from DranzerX13, I go onto the site and there they are. The download size is smaller by about 200 MB, which is the main reason I watch them here?
For those talking about a sudden release of many left spins, I say that's a good thing. Left-spin should be bigger than it is rn. Back in MFB, left-spin basically didn't exist competitively aside from Variares and Dragooon in Zero-G, and left-spin defense was inconceivable, so I'm glad Burst is trying to make left spin beys a bit more common.
Does anyone know where I can reliably watch the god series? lol I am considering just watching them with subs now since it will take so long in English. Seems like kissanime is up to date on English but the subs is only on episode 17. Anywhere to watch them all where I don't have to download them?
(Apr. 30, 2018  6:52 PM)Arcosst Wrote: Does anyone know where I can reliably watch the god series? lol I am considering just watching them with subs now since it will take so long in English. Seems like kissanime is up to date on English but the subs is only on episode 17. Anywhere to watch them all where I don't have to download them?

Evolution is past that now. But it's dub so you may not be into that.
(Apr. 30, 2018  6:56 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  6:52 PM)Arcosst Wrote: Does anyone know where I can reliably watch the god series? lol I am considering just watching them with subs now since it will take so long in English. Seems like kissanime is up to date on English but the subs is only on episode 17. Anywhere to watch them all where I don't have to download them?

Evolution is past that now. But it's dub so you may not be into that.

Yeah I have been watching on Disney XD through my Roku dubbed. It's now on episode 28 I believe. I am thinking of watching subbed so I can be caught up but I can't find a place that has all the episodes subbed.

Well, they have updates and stuff on 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...51-BSBBR-5

But, they are at 17 and currently are on ChouZetsu.
Lui now has a deeper connection with longinus even more than valt and valkyrie's
07) It Begins! The Longinus Cup!
開幕!ロンギヌスカップ!!
Kaimaku! Ronginusu Kappu!!
May 14th, 2018

Short Summary:
The Longinus Cup finally begins. The first round of preliminaries is measuring shoot power. 
As Aiga and the others fight on, an unbelievable Blader appears at the site of the foreign preliminaries...?!

Long Summary:

Lui Shirasagijo showed the three his different dimension of strength in their battle.
Aiming to defeat Lui, the three head straight back to training. And the day of the Longinus Cup preliminaries arrives. The first round of preliminaries is a measuring of shoot power! If they don't show shoot power above a certain level, they can't proceed... Will Aiga and the others be able to make it through?
(Apr. 24, 2018  9:30 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  7:34 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Yaaay! We finally get to see Suous bey!

You think so? I think Phoenix suits him more.
Suou starts with a dango S and hS is S so no pheonix
I don't understand why WBBA gives Lui a chance to hold a tournament under his bey name.
Maybe WBBA wish to give Lui another chance for another championship title match with Valt.
Lui needs to prove he is still the world no.2 before he could do that.
(May. 07, 2018  5:11 PM)hykli Wrote: I don't understand why WBBA gives Lui a chance to hold a tournament under his bey name.
Maybe WBBA wish to give Lui another chance for another championship title match with Valt.

You do remember that Lui isn’t world #2 right?
(May. 07, 2018  9:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  5:11 PM)hykli Wrote: I don't understand why WBBA gives Lui a chance to hold a tournament under his bey name.

You do remember that Lui isn’t world #2 right?

well,nobody knows,they didn's say he is in the anime,but they didn't say he isn't tho
(May. 07, 2018  11:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  9:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: You do remember that Lui isn’t world #2 right?

well,nobody knows,they didn's say he is in the anime,but they didn't say he isn't tho
The world rankings at this point are basically just to see who is allowed to challenge Valt. Individual rankings don't seem to bother anyone.
(May. 08, 2018  12:32 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  11:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: well,nobody knows,they didn's say he is in the anime,but they didn't say he isn't tho
The world rankings at this point are basically just to see who is allowed to challenge Valt. Individual rankings don't seem to bother anyone.

Is as you said #GREY BEY we don't know who's #2 through #5 the only one we know are #1 valt and #6 kurtz. And like #HYPER GALAXY said I doesn't appear that the ranking really means something for now since top ranking blader can challenge valt anytime, anywhere the want anyone can basically be #1 and the champion in one single match now
hey is this series based on aiga and is he going to become the champ????what is ur opinion

is valt just playing a side role
(May. 08, 2018  6:05 AM)valtryek3648 Wrote: hey is this series based on aiga and is he going to become the champ????what is ur opinion

is valt just playing a side role
I still don't have any idea about the Cho-Z plot to be honest. Till now, all the episodes are just epic battles and character introductions. But I guess, it is going to be about Aiga reaching the top.
Well as for Valt, what I am feeling now is that he is a guest star. They maybe put him In the cast to gather some attention for Cho-Z in my opinion. But yes, he is playing as a supporting role for Aiga.

I use cartoon crazy for English dub, it had 30 episodes so far and gets updated when more episodes are screened
(May. 08, 2018  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  12:32 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: The world rankings at this point are basically just to see who is allowed to challenge Valt. Individual rankings don't seem to bother anyone.

Is as you said #GREY BEY we don't know who's #2 through #5 the only one we know are #1 valt and #6 kurtz. And like #HYPER GALAXY said I doesn't appear that the ranking really means something for now since top ranking blader can challenge valt anytime, anywhere the want anyone can basically be #1 and the champion in one single match now

They mentioned that Lui is somewhere in the top 5
(May. 08, 2018  12:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  12:32 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: The world rankings at this point are basically just to see who is allowed to challenge Valt. Individual rankings don't seem to bother anyone.

I don't think everyone could challenge valt anytime, anywhere they want. There must be something to do before challenging Valt, either he is a top ranking beyblader or he sponsored WBBA for a tournament (assuming Lui sponsored WBBA for The Longinus Cup). Any unofficial match will not be counted for WBBA, like last season Free lost to Lui in a private stadium. Free is still no. 1 until he lost his title on the God Bladers Cup semi final match to Valt.