Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #7 (May 14, 2018 JPN / Nov 11, 2018 CAN)

(May. 14, 2018  6:00 PM)KnightPro Wrote: The Koji kid was very annoying, I wanted to punch him in the face
To be fair, Aiga has brought him nothing but headaches since he arrived. I'd say his attitude is justified, haha.
Spoiler: Houi is Beyblade Burst's first ever korean blader
(May. 14, 2018  10:13 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Spoiler: Houi is Beyblade Burst's first ever korean blader

I still hope we'll get a brazillian blader in burst (and please not something like the Garcias,that felt very offensive tbh),probably not going to happen,but...
(May. 16, 2018  7:07 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 14, 2018  10:13 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Spoiler: Houi is Beyblade Burst's first ever korean blader

I still hope we'll get a brazillian blader in burst (and please not something like the Garcias,that felt very offensive tbh),probably not going to happen,but...

Xhaka's team is supposed to be all Brazillian.
(May. 19, 2018  3:14 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  7:07 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I still hope we'll get a brazillian blader in burst (and please not something like the Garcias,that felt very offensive tbh),probably not going to happen,but...

Xhaka's team is supposed to be all Brazillian.

Xhaka is japanese and Ruway is chinese,what I am talking about is an important brazillian blader,not Generics like Hickson
(May. 20, 2018  6:34 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 19, 2018  3:14 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Xhaka's team is supposed to be all Brazillian.

Xhaka is japanese and Ruway is chinese,what I am talking about is an important brazillian blader,not Generics like Hickson

I've heard Asuki Ben was meant to be Brazilian, but I forgot where and I don't know if it's actually true. Correct me if I'm wrong because I most likely am.
(May. 20, 2018  7:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  6:34 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Xhaka is japanese and Ruway is chinese,what I am talking about is an important brazillian blader,not Generics like Hickson

I've heard Asuki Ben was meant to be Brazilian, but I forgot where and I don't know if it's actually true. Correct me if I'm wrong because I most likely am.
Given both Azuki and Ben are Japanese names, I think you're wrong. I think you just thought he looked Brazillian and assumed he was.
(May. 21, 2018  2:24 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  7:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've heard Asuki Ben was meant to be Brazilian, but I forgot where and I don't know if it's actually true. Correct me if I'm wrong because I most likely am.
Given both Azuki and Ben are Japanese names, I think you're wrong. I think you just thought he looked Brazillian and assumed he was.

I thought so. I didn't think he looked Brazilian, I mean with Burst there doesn't seem to be that many visual ways to tell what ethnicity a character is. I only remember being told by someone he might've been.

So yeah I guess there is Hickson, who I think is actually Brazilian.
(May. 21, 2018  11:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  2:24 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Given both Azuki and Ben are Japanese names, I think you're wrong. I think you just thought he looked Brazillian and assumed he was.

I thought so. I didn't think he looked Brazilian, I mean with Burst there doesn't seem to be that many visual ways to tell what ethnicity a character is. I only remember being told by someone he might've been.

So yeah I guess there is Hickson, who I think is actually Brazilian.

Hickson's father is the coach kinda thing for the team. (I think he trains them)
Another fresh new episode of Beyblade Burst Turbo from Teletoon this weekend.