Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #5 (Apr 30, 2018 JPN / Nov 4, 2018 CAN)

(May. 01, 2018  6:55 AM)NPN Wrote: Wow both Valkyrie and Longinus had the level up chips but they didn't talk about at all.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...HifwZlb9nH

Check it out

I NOTICED THE SAME THING!!! I'm guessing that's because Lui has won a few tourneys and Valt is the actual champ so I guess they earned it.

Also, @[NPN] you need to change the file to "Anyone with the link can view" in the share settings.
(May. 01, 2018  7:07 AM)NPN Wrote: Are you not able to see it??

No. It says access denied.
(May. 01, 2018  7:11 AM)NPN Wrote: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

is it working now??

Yeah now it is. Thanks! I was trying to get the right frame and you got it.
(May. 01, 2018  5:56 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  10:51 PM)ptf606 Wrote: By quoting it, you kind of are spoiling it too.
Also,

If the champion is not defeated, then they still remain the champion under no contest conditions, assuming no contest doesn't mean that the tournament will continue at a different date.

I feel in general people underrated the significance of title defence. It's significantly more difficult than achieving the champion position and also less significant interest wise compared to the initial stage of achieving champion status. Since Valt has been the undefeated champion for 2 years, which seems to be a record of sorts, at this point in the story, Valt is canonically one of the strongest bladers in history. Also, since no mention of Lui and Valt's rivalry during these past two years was mentioned, there is a possibility Lui had challenged Valt to a title match previously. Free and Shu haven't been mentioned at all and the same could apply for the both of them. Extrapolating Valt's season 1 ability is thus meaningless since he must have improved significantly by default due to the fact that he's been undefeated these past few years. Trying to say his only competitors are Kurtz and Sisco is not a fair assumption to make.

Well their doubt that valt along side lui, free and shu are strongest blader in beyblade burst that's a given . Now who's the strongest it depends on the fans of which one the think is the best.  I also don't think Kurtz or Sisco is the only comparators. Their's boa , Joshua,  xhaka ,Ruway and others that must have challenge him
(May. 01, 2018  6:55 AM)NPN Wrote: Wow both Valkyrie and Longinus had the level up chips but they didn't talk about at all.

Check it out

All Chouzetsu beys so far aside from Achilles have level chips. I think it's going to be a revelation soon that Aiga has no idea what level chips are, and why Achilles is so unbalanced because of this.

Also, doesn't Winning Flash Shoot remind anyone of Storm Bringer?
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Was it just me or did Lui's voice sound a little deeper than before?

(Apr. 30, 2018  12:53 PM)Bastillon Wrote:

Valt .. it is shown at the end of the episode when he goes to pat Aiga's Shoulder.

Check it out

Emperor Forneus and Crash Ragnaruk have level chips too
(May. 03, 2018  6:23 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Check it out

Emperor Forneus and Crash Ragnaruk have level chips too

So basically everyone but Aiga...
(May. 03, 2018  6:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  6:23 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Emperor Forneus and Crash Ragnaruk have level chips too

So basically everyone but Aiga...

Pretty much yeah. Yet Aiga is able to be this strong so far, with a super chip he'll probably be even stronger.
(May. 03, 2018  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  6:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So basically everyone but Aiga...

Pretty much yeah. Yet Aiga is able to be this strong so far, with a super chip he'll probably be even stronger.

Ronjiro doesn't have a Level Chip either
(May. 03, 2018  6:50 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Pretty much yeah. Yet Aiga is able to be this strong so far, with a super chip he'll probably be even stronger.

Ronjiro doesn't have a Level Chip either

actually,he does:

What's weird is that he had it in his new beyblades debut.
Level chips for everyone... TT: No. Only for tournament winner or people with $100 - $600
Aiga must be incredibly strong. To survive not 1 but several attacks from lui, and only being defeated when lui used one of his strongest moves
(May. 20, 2018  10:38 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Aiga must be incredibly strong. To survive not 1 but several attacks from lui, and only being defeated when lui used one of his strongest moves

You're talking about episode 6 right? Because in episode 5, he just got bursted in one hit.
(May. 21, 2018  2:27 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  10:38 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Aiga must be incredibly strong. To survive not 1 but several attacks from lui, and only being defeated when lui used one of his strongest moves

You're talking about episode 6 right? Because in episode 5, he just got bursted in one hit
Yes. By accident
(May. 21, 2018  6:51 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  2:27 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: You're talking about episode 6 right? Because in episode 5, he just got bursted in one hit
Yes. By accident
I don't think at any point in the battle was Lui struggling. At most, he was a little surprised they had a strategy. I also doubt Bloody Squall is by any means his strongest move.
The English dub is only half a year behind the Japanese version.
(Nov. 04, 2018  6:13 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The English dub is only half a year behind the Japanese version.
You're awesome.
Lui's new voice is done by Brandon Winckler for anyone wondering.
(Nov. 04, 2018  10:14 PM)SabaGuy Wrote: Lui's new voice is done by Brandon Winckler for anyone wondering.

Aiga sounds like a mix between Lui and Ash from Pokemon. Lui sounds pretty much the same but slightly calmer and older
(Nov. 04, 2018  10:14 PM)SabaGuy Wrote: Lui's new voice is done by Brandon Winckler for anyone wondering.

Thanks for posting the video.

I'm glad that Lui's voice isn't too different and still suits the character, the new VA did a good job with him. It is calmer sounding but the character is older so it works.
Damn man feelsbadman. Lui's old voice was like the best one in the show, it was so over the top to the point that it worked