Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #49 (March 11, 2019)

Could you guys give a brief overview of this ep I only saw the part where Aiga got a over finish and what bey does taiga have
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:30 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Could you guys give a brief overview of this ep I only saw the part where Aiga got a over finish and what bey does taiga have

He has a Twin Nemesis.
And we all thought taiga was a legendary blader.....who was to be taken seriously...
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:31 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:30 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Could you guys give a brief overview of this ep I only saw the part where Aiga got a over finish and what bey does taiga have

He has a Twin Nemesis.
Wow they give tagia a god bey lol

(Mar. 11, 2019  10:32 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: And we all thought taiga was a legendary blader.....

Exactly but the anime forgot about it
Beyblade Burst Super-Z -Episode 49 (Review):
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:01 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Not episode on Kickassanime ?

It should be now
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:03 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:01 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Not episode on Kickassanime ?

It should be know

What do you mean ? Chocked
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h4LWmn5...sp=sharing
Screen Cammed, A bit Buffers, But Sure watchable

Amazing. Thanks for uploading episodes to Google Drive.
The battle was nice, for 1 second I actually really believed the match is over. But according to the preview next episode looks super packed.
This must surely be a mistake right??
Why was suoh smiling after aiga lost second battle and almost got hit bey[Image: Suoh-mad.png]
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:55 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: This must surely be a mistake right??
Why was suoh smiling after aiga lost second battle and almost got hit bey[Image: Suoh-mad.png]
He is always smiling.
And what about ranjiros henchman??John g?
The one behind him? He is also smiling