Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #41 (January 14, 2019)

This was a good episode, and there is finaly a 'good' episode after a long time.

(Jan. 14, 2019  10:44 AM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: Dw3I18jV4AE-SjG.jpg]

WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Phi looks.. amazing.
The Red Eye vibes are real like hell. That is literally Shu's Red Eye outfit with a few modifications!! And I love it!! 
Those eyes though, I just love this Phi!! That voice, that look, that persona. Damn, now I can say that the following episodes with Phi are going to be the real hype episodes for me!! Thanks for sharing Xeogran!
Someone please post the episode or at least tell me where i can view it .
Half of the Episode
My Pc Got hanged and Part one got deleted, so i made a AMV of the battle
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Half of the Episode
My Pc Got hanged and Part one got deleted, so i made a AMV of the battle

Already seen that in your youtube channel but thanks .
I adopted Hearts guys. Y'all can't stop me, I have legal papers.
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:56 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: I adopted Hearts guys. Y'all can't stop me, I have legal papers.

I wont
Take good care of him

parody LVL Infinite

I got The Preview 
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:56 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: I adopted Hearts guys. Y'all can't stop me, I have legal papers.

I wont
Take good care of him

parody LVL Infinite

I got The Preview 

Finally they brought back Suoh
i cant find the episode anywhere and could someone give me the link to animespace
so phi just evolved into shu 2.0 aka red eye , the dark power sure like white/silverish hair characters lol
This is one of the best Cho Z episodes in quite a while!

By the way that new outfit Phi wears definitely looks like Red Eyes outfit, and a slight mix of Hearts outfit.
For the first time in beyblade I wonder who the final boss is gonna be? I always thought it would be Aiga vs Valt but now I don't think so lol.
(Jan. 14, 2019  6:17 PM)Limetka Wrote: For the first time in beyblade I wonder who the final boss is gonna be? I always thought it would be Aiga vs Valt but now I don't think so lol.

Probably Valt vs Aiga with Valkyrie getting destroyed again.
you know phi just level up with the number of being getting destroyed, shu destroyed to beys nemesis and the major the reboot driver and longinus while phi destroyed leopard and the major Hades and Achilles, interesting that vothe not only destroyed a major bey but also damage or destroyed the main character beys or driver respectively. i also been thinking they could've made an interesting story with evel like he was silver eye from the beginning after all he literally share the same goal as Alexander/Theodore from the god series both wanting to create the ultimate bey. so it would've been a great way to connect them as partners. and that whole phi and hearts being alien and immortal pretty much confirm their not after seeing that episode.
(Jan. 14, 2019  7:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you know phi just level up with the number of being getting destroyed,  shu destroyed to beys nemesis and the major the reboot driver and longinus while phi destroyed leopard and the major Hades and Achilles,  interesting that vothe not only destroyed a major bey but also damage or destroyed the main character beys or driver respectively. i also been thinking they could've made an interesting story with evel like he was silver eye from the beginning after all he literally share the same goal as Alexander/Theodore from the god series both wanting to create the ultimate bey. so it would've been a great way to connect them as partners. and that whole phi and hearts being alien and immortal pretty much confirm their not after seeing that episode.

Shu also destroyed Garuda and a couple others as Red Eye
(Jan. 14, 2019  8:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  7:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you know phi just level up with the number of being getting destroyed,  shu destroyed to beys nemesis and the major the reboot driver and longinus while phi destroyed leopard and the major Hades and Achilles,  interesting that vothe not only destroyed a major bey but also damage or destroyed the main character beys or driver respectively. i also been thinking they could've made an interesting story with evel like he was silver eye from the beginning after all he literally share the same goal as Alexander/Theodore from the god series both wanting to create the ultimate bey. so it would've been a great way to connect them as partners. and that whole phi and hearts being alien and immortal pretty much confirm their not after seeing that episode.

Shu also destroyed Garuda and a couple others as Red Eye

Oh yea garuda also was destroyed thx for reminding me I felt like I forgot a bey well phi and evil shu are equal when it comes to destroyed a bey. And both was overwhelming powerful as well man they should've been brothers . Both are insanely overtalented and destructive ??
Damn it, Suoh looks like a complete normie in the pv, damn character traits minus 100. Wayment basically everybody that was relevant is a normie now, b i g o o f