Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #4 (Apr 23, 2018 JPN / Oct 28, 2018 CAN)

(Apr. 30, 2018  11:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Just a little heads up, try and avoid quoting super long posts when replying, it'll make the page really long if there were posts with huge quotes in them.

Adding on, avoid images(especially the big ones)
(Apr. 30, 2018  11:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Just a little heads up, try and avoid quoting super long posts when replying, it'll make the page really long if there were posts with huge quotes in them.

Sorry ? about that seems like I went on a rampage for a bit ?
So far, the English dub is really good. Sunrights/Bang Zoom! hasn't taken many liberties with the script. And as for cut scenes, rather than cut out a scene, they replace the video of that cut scene with altered animation, but the audio for that cut can still be heard. So audio wise, nothing cut out.
(Nov. 04, 2018  6:10 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: So far, the English dub is really good. Sunrights/Bang Zoom! hasn't taken many liberties with the script. And as for cut scenes, rather than cut out a scene, they replace the video of that cut scene with altered animation, but the audio for that cut can still be heard. So audio wise, nothing cut out.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have the link for the first 5 episodes?
(Nov. 07, 2018  1:15 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  6:10 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: So far, the English dub is really good. Sunrights/Bang Zoom! hasn't taken many liberties with the script. And as for cut scenes, rather than cut out a scene, they replace the video of that cut scene with altered animation, but the audio for that cut can still be heard. So audio wise, nothing cut out.

I dont think that he has any links to the episodes of turbo since its only in Canada and Australia
(Nov. 07, 2018  1:15 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

http://anime-planet.top/watch/beyblade-b...4.html?s=1 The link for ep 4 dubbed.