Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #4 (Apr 23, 2018 JPN / Oct 28, 2018 CAN)

04) Finish it! Z Buster!!
決めろ!ゼットバスタ
Kimero! Zetto Basutā! !
April 23rd, 2018 (JPN)
October 28, 2018 (Canada)

Source: https://i.imgur.com/RJzFtJ8.jpg

Summary: 

A World Champion Title Match is going to be held, between Valt Aoi and Kurtz Barratier. Inspired by their world-class BeyBattle, Aiga swears once again to defeat Valt. Meanwhile, the Ran-Bey-Gumi bear a grudge against Aiga, and steal Achilles, and cause trouble. The Bey Club hear the commotion and head over, and the chaos just gets worse!
I am sure there would be a reason why DranzerX13 has not given a translation for this summary or maybe I am wrong..
Still I am gonna ask my question in a spoiler..
So in this episode some people might try to steal Z Achilles? If I’m wrong, blame google translate
(Apr. 09, 2018  11:10 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I am sure there would be a reason why DranzerX13 has not given a translation for this summary or maybe I am wrong..
Still I am gonna ask my question in a spoiler..

What? My boi Beat Kukulcan is back!!!
woah, didn't expect to see Kurtz back of all people.
he better get a new bey because beat kukulcan upgrade would be amazing!
Seeing how Aiga is traveling the world, I wouldn't be surprised if the main reason why Kurtz came back is because of a new Kukulcan
(Apr. 09, 2018  7:41 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 04) It's Decided! The Z Buster!!
決めろ!ゼットバスタ
Kimero! Zetto Basutā! !
April 23rd, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/RJzFtJ8.jpg

Summary: 

A World Champion Title Match is going to be held, between Valt Aoi and Kurtz Barratier. Inspired by their world-class BeyBattle, Aiga swears once again to defeat Valt. Meanwhile, the Ran-Bey-Gumi bear a grudge against Aiga, and steal Achilles, and cause trouble. The Bey Club hear the commotion and head over, and the chaos just gets worse!

BLESS THE LORD FOR BRINGING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER BACK.
I doubt we will get a new kuklcan but he could still be using the same bey.
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:03 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I doubt we will get a new kuklcan but he could still be using the same bey.

I don't think so. Just because now, random guys(and gals) on the street have a bK
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:19 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  3:03 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I doubt we will get a new kuklcan but he could still be using the same bey.

I don't think so. Just because now, random guys(and gals) on the street have a bK

It's just kinda weird because we have no news on a new kulkcan for april or anything
YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KUKULCAN
Yup he is still using Beat Kukulcan confirmed in the preview.
I think that Kurtz is going to lose very easily.
It's kinda cool that Kurtz is coming back in this series (because God forbid a previous series minor character return and fight according to Burst) even though I don't care that much for Kurtz, but I wonder what made Kurtz so important to return? Clearly there's something the series wished to fulfill with him. Fubuki vs Ranjiro will be an awesome fight, and I hope Fubuki wins, though the trailer is likely throwing me off when showing Forneus send Ragnaruk flying up.
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's kinda cool that Kurtz is coming back in this series (because God forbid a previous series minor character return and fight according to Burst) even though I don't care that much for Kurtz, but I wonder what made Kurtz so important to return? Clearly there's something the series wished to fulfill with him. Fubuki vs Ranjiro will be an awesome fight, and I hope Fubuki wins, though the trailer is likely throwing me off when showing Forneus send Ragnaruk flying up.
Come on, this is basic physics, whatever goes up has got to come down. (Or he'll just do something like that upsidedown galeforce wall from Leone lol)
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:45 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's kinda cool that Kurtz is coming back in this series (because God forbid a previous series minor character return and fight according to Burst) even though I don't care that much for Kurtz, but I wonder what made Kurtz so important to return? Clearly there's something the series wished to fulfill with him. Fubuki vs Ranjiro will be an awesome fight, and I hope Fubuki wins, though the trailer is likely throwing me off when showing Forneus send Ragnaruk flying up.
Come on, this is basic physics, whatever goes up has got to come down. (Or he'll just do something like that upsidedown galeforce wall from Leone lol)
I'm not talking about that, I mean that the trailer showing Ragnaruk flying up can go either way, it bursts midair or it lands on Forneus and wins or loses there.
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's kinda cool that Kurtz is coming back in this series (because God forbid a previous series minor character return and fight according to Burst) even though I don't care that much for Kurtz, but I wonder what made Kurtz so important to return? 

Showing the results of character development really. Kurtz said before that he'd continue battling legitimately on the surface rather than the underground, so him being included here is likely showing that he's stuck with it after two years.
(Apr. 16, 2018  2:33 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2018  12:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's kinda cool that Kurtz is coming back in this series (because God forbid a previous series minor character return and fight according to Burst) even though I don't care that much for Kurtz, but I wonder what made Kurtz so important to return? 

Showing the results of character development really. Kurtz said before that he'd continue battling legitimately on the surface rather than the underground, so him being included here is likely showing that he's stuck with it after two years.

Also isn't he one of the former champions???
Champion of the underworld if I remember correctly. Which doesn't really mean anything.
Uh. I'm wondering if they might tease the owner of the rumoured Buster Xcalibur in episode 4 since the episode is called The Z Buster. Z like Achilles? Maybe, maybe not.
(Apr. 16, 2018  6:15 PM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: Uh. I'm wondering if they might tease the owner of the rumoured Buster Xcalibur in episode 4 since the episode is called The Z Buster. Z like Achilles?  Maybe, maybe not.

Z Buster is Achilles' special move
(Apr. 16, 2018  6:51 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2018  6:15 PM)BeyHunter_Yura Wrote: Uh. I'm wondering if they might tease the owner of the rumoured Buster Xcalibur in episode 4 since the episode is called The Z Buster. Z like Achilles?  Maybe, maybe not.

Z Buster is Achilles special move

Ahhh. Ok gotcha thanks.
I can't believe they shut down the site.
(Apr. 23, 2018  9:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: I can't believe they shut down the site.

What site