Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #31 (October 29, 2018)

So the episode..
My thoughts on the episode:

what a fancy episode lol
I'm surprised nobody said anything about the BEAUTIFUL ANIMATION we got with this episode! the Aiga scenes,the battle between Free and Kyle,the shading,the special effects,everything was gorgeous!!!
Ta good pisode.
Nic eepisode for the eeek. I’d upload some funny pics of Kyle, but nah.
Man free scared the kerbeus out of kyle ,making him show his beautiful goblin prince face LOL
Today's episode is the best one we've had for a while, haha. I'm not into the narrative a lot of people here like to spin about this season and Aiga being bad (mostly because those takes hinge on the person arguing against this season/Aiga as a protag thinking they know everything about storytelling bc they binge-read TV Tropes, lol), but the Bey Queen arc boiling down to a bunch of action set pieces being thrown together with very few consequences until the very end, and then the consequences in question (Valkyrie breaking) was glossed over for no real reason, making you wonder if they even wanted Valkyrie to break in the first place but had to add it in for the Edgy Factor ™, it really began to wear down on me, haha.

I like how in this episode Ranjiro makes a real effort to help Aiga with his possession problem, and the imagery/framing in the episode is really soft and almost like a romance anime, lol. You get the feeling that Ranjiro genuinely wants Aiga to get over the possession thing, unlike everyone else in previous episodes who seemingly see it and forget about it three seconds later. People may hate on him for being weak or whatever unwoke bs, but there's no denying Ranjiro's positive influence on Aiga makes him an essential part of the main cast.

The battle between Free and Kyle is one of the best fights we've seen in Burst period. I feel like the anime writers rarely have any good ideas for spring-based layers in battle outside of "hit the wall and move faster," (which was really upsetting throughout the entirety of God, lol) but in this battle they really took advantage of every gimmick in both hK and gF to make the battle feel kinetic and interesting. Seeing Kyle's reaction faces was pretty hilarious, the animators were clearly having fun with how animated his expressions were, and as much as I hate Free's stupid ugly Hulk mode thing, it was pretty cool to see him whip it out for his Absorb Break. I just hope future battles in this arc are the same level of fun and flowing.

Other than that, there's a few little things like Hearts ripping a frying pan in half just... because, the visual spectacles of Aiga's possessive episode, Valt entering Taiga's workshop, Ranjiro and Aiga talking on the steps leading to the plane to that dumb castle thing, and Fubuki and Shu's phone call that could(?) be leading into a nice plot point comparing Shu's possession by Spriggan/obsession with victory and Aiga's current situation, which if they actually build on it would be really freaking cool, but that's about it. There was a lot to like here. I didn't mean for this post to be so long, but this episode was really good and I wanted to gush, haha.
My thoughts:
i just finished god/evolution hows's super z???
(Nov. 02, 2018  11:13 PM)freshking Wrote: i just finished god/evolution hows's super z???

Pretty good, although compared to god I’m not sure cause I went straight from hasbro’s season 1 dub to super z with subs to super z RAW.
where can i watch the subs of the super z episodes?
(Nov. 03, 2018  10:08 PM)freshking Wrote: where can i watch the subs of the super z episodes?

kickassanime is a good source, also you subscribe to the episode threads to see whichever source comes out first. not sure about subs, but you can tell pretty much what they're talking about most of the time.
(Feb. 19, 2019  4:28 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: What about turbo valtryek

Bruh, this thread is supposedly to be dead now.