Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #28 (October 8, 2018)

So, I know this is a little off topic, but I looked at the preview for episode 29, and Hartz looks a LOT like Clio. So I thought, the beys name is Dead Hades, and usually the bladers name associates with their bey, for instance Laban Vanot, which goes along with Vise Leopard, the (V being the first letter of his last name and the L first letter of his name) so, I thought Clio’s last name is Delon, and Hartz’s bey is “Dead Hades” (Delon and dead, I think you get the picture here..)

Feel free to move this if there is a episode 29 thread up, I didn’t find one
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:07 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's the flash shoot because it circles around. Doesn't matter what subtitles say, it seems like they may be wrong. Either that or you don't know the difference between Rush Launch and Flash Launch
It does matter what subtitles say considering there is a whole subtitle project thread BOTH moves exist what don’t you understand ?

Even the person who made the subtitles for the ep is in this community and he says it was a mistake. It's not winning rush shoot it's winning flash shoot
(Oct. 14, 2018  1:48 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  4:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It does matter what subtitles say considering there is a whole subtitle project thread BOTH moves exist what don’t you understand ?

Even the person who made the subtitles for the ep is in this community and he says it was a mistake. It's not winning rush shoot it's winning flash shoot 
He just said he would fix errors and did not specify. Nonetheless thank you for posting this and I guess they do make errors. At that time he said he would fix them a month later (it was back in July) so I would assume it may not be a mistake but I will say I am sorry for incorrectly saying they do not make mistakes.
(Nov. 13, 2018  9:51 AM)Fusion core Wrote: (Click to View)
What?
Valt's reaction
Expected: Intense Crying over his broken parter.
What really happened: A "You're dead to me" stare.
(Mar. 23, 2019  3:52 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Valt's reaction

He has matured.
(Mar. 24, 2019  12:35 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  3:52 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Valt's reaction

He has matured.

That I agree with.