Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #26 (September 24, 2018)

I love how everyone's making fun of Xhan by calling him ouji-sama lol
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:40 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:25 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Anyone else's thinking battles are getting less and less spectacular in this season? In my opinion the show is not emphasizing them enough... Even rivalry has been left aside, Xhan and Fubuky both turned from being a challenge for Aiga, to being crushed almost without effort

I think the show is focusing more on the darkness that's is starting to spread like from Phi to Aiga than the rivalry between other characters. In my opinion I like this better. For me there is something more to the story now than rivals
but that's the reason why beyblade burst is popular it's a bit more realistic and focus more about beys being a sport that kids play to achieved greatness, the darkness can be used but if it drags to long it's gonna be boring focusing on rival and having intense fight is good for burst but cho z build hype for some characters but gets put aside fast , even this arc was boring cause of the battles were to short and to predictable.
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:40 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: I think the show is focusing more on the darkness that's is starting to spread like from Phi to Aiga than the rivalry between other characters. In my opinion I like this better. For me there is something more to the story now than rivals
but that's the reason why beyblade burst is popular it's a bit more realistic and focus more about beys being a sport that kids play to achieved greatness, the darkness can be used but if it drags to long it's gonna be boring focusing on rival and having intense fight is good for burst but cho z build hype for some characters but gets put aside fast , even this arc was boring cause of the battles were to short and to predictable.

actually,the things people complained the most about Burst were things like "It's too realistic","there's no big evil",etc. So they tried to make it more like the ifrst two generations with God and now ChoZ.

I know,I also love the realism the first season have,but I'm also loving the ChoZ plot. Even with all this possession stuff,it's still much more realistic than the other gens in my opinion.
(Sep. 24, 2018  7:41 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  4:56 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: but that's the reason why beyblade burst is popular it's a bit more realistic and focus more about beys being a sport that kids play to achieved greatness, the darkness can be used but if it drags to long it's gonna be boring focusing on rival and having intense fight is good for burst but cho z build hype for some characters but gets put aside fast , even this arc was boring cause of the battles were to short and to predictable.

actually,the things people complained the most about Burst were things like "It's too realistic","there's no big evil",etc. So they tried to make it more like the ifrst two generations with God and now ChoZ.

I know,I also love the realism the first season have,but I'm also loving the ChoZ plot. Even with all this possession stuff,it's still much more realistic than the other gens in my opinion.

well I'm not saying they shouldn't the possession stuff , I don't mind it but the problem is if the drag to long it's gonna be a problem and boring specially when it means to shaft potential good character the possession thing makes those tournament boring cause dark power plot is more interesting so it overshadow the other bladers a bit. plus an my opinion beyblade burst doenst have a villain. nether lui s1 are shu s2 we're villain they were just being a jerk an do whatever the want. even phi so far isnt really a villain his more like a anti hero who enjoys destroying beys cause it amused him. their no harm done know world conquering are world threat,  burst made fans believe that theirs evil blader by using the dark power thing. but hey it's still working for burst.
Does anyone know what the new move is called I can't fully understand I think its Dividing Armor Crush or something like that but I'm not certain
(Sep. 18, 2018  1:11 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  8:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure, but who is Jo?

Shirosagi Jo Lui. I was having bread with my right hand so I was kinda lazy to type XD.

You could’ve just said Lui.
(Sep. 25, 2018  1:59 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Does anyone know what the new move is called I can't fully understand I think its Dividing Armor Crush or something like that but I'm not certain

That's Revive Armour Break
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:23 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  1:59 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Does anyone know what the new move is called I can't fully understand I think its Dividing Armor Crush or something like that but I'm not certain

That's Revive Armour Break

ok,so Break and Slash are the most used words for burst special moves now
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:38 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:23 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: That's Revive Armour Break

ok,so Break and Slash are the most used words for burst special moves now

There's also Crash or Impact IIRC.
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://yadi.sk/i/RZAbXXNWrKs9NQ is the link for the episode!

Also @[Valtryek Aoi], your text didn't fit in the spoilers...
It’s nice to have someone on here with access to these!
One problem though, the sound and picture are really off, last time it happened and then stopped, but this episode it’s progressing to the point that you don’t hear someone speak until the mouth of the other person is moving, making overall weird to watch as naru’s Voice comes from ranjiro’s mouth.

Edit: if you leave and reopen the window it fixes
(Sep. 25, 2018  5:41 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://yadi.sk/i/RZAbXXNWrKs9NQ is the link for the episode!

Also @[Valtryek Aoi], your text didn't fit in the spoilers...
It’s nice to have someone on here with access to these!
One problem though, the sound and picture are really off, last time it happened and then stopped, but this episode it’s progressing to the point that you don’t hear someone speak until the mouth of the other person is moving, making overall weird to watch as naru’s Voice comes from ranjiro’s mouth.

Can somebody let me know if similar happens to you? I've gotta look into this...

EDIT: NVM. He/She got it.