Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #20 (August 13, 2018)

My thoughts about the episode..
Got the ep if you guys need it to download tell me now.....
Episode Review:

it wasn't a bad episode we get to see fubuki learning and training with shu for a bit. 
Now on my opinion this is the episode i am really waiting for . I got goosebump a lot of times , but really i want to see Shu battle again...i think phi get defeated by choz fafnir ?
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:33 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Now on my opinion this is the episode i am really waiting for . I got goosebump a lot of times , but really i want to see Shu battle again...i think phi get defeated by choz fafnir ?

Hey, I don't think we even know if gF is coming to the anime... I think it will be for nostalgic purposes like gZ... We don't know for sure though ^_^
Oh wow Friction's rubber actually touches the stadium in the anime.
Probably happened before but maybe I was too lazy to notice.
by the way from the little we say it looks like shu is leading the new York bulls. #Black Mirror yea it happened before friction touching the ground.
Look at how Hazard Kerbeus jumped into the anime out of nowhere. If a bey from a Triple BOOSTER pack makes it into the anime a popular STARTER should make it in
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:41 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:33 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Now on my opinion this is the episode i am really waiting for . I got goosebump a lot of times , but really i want to see Shu battle again...i think phi get defeated by choz fafnir ?

Hey, I don't think we even know if gF is coming to the anime... I think it will be for nostalgic purposes like gZ... We don't know for sure though Joyful_3
There is absolutely no way Fafnir will not appear in some way or another, starter beyblades normally have a prominent or major role, there is no exception.
(Aug. 13, 2018  8:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: There is absolutely no way Fafnir will not appear in some way or another, starter beyblades normally have a prominent or major role, there is no exception.

Then I'm guessing something like Toko with sT...
I'm still laughing that six of them tried to jump Phi and failed. Always use your special moves in tandem.
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:30 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  8:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: There is absolutely no way Fafnir will not appear in some way or another, starter beyblades normally have a prominent or major role, there is no exception.

Then I'm guessing something like Toko with sT...

Likely not, seeing as Fafnir is a starter, and Starter beyblades get the most advertisement and the more prominent roles of the show.
(Aug. 16, 2018  2:37 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:30 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Then I'm guessing something like Toko with sT...

Likely not, seeing as Fafnir is a starter, and Starter beyblades get the most advertisement and the more prominent roles of the show.

Then will it be a Free cameo? [I don't mean like $0]

I scrutinized the poster for BBCZ and couldn't find much that we don't know...

[Image: 6114b845e87ca5cebfe5584644e0887f.jpg]

EDIT: But still there is a chance for a new owner... Like Kurtz didn't appear in the God poster...

[Image: 1e9cb29af0cfcf1f106045d12144ce3a769f731c_hq.jpg]