Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #18 (July 30, 2018)

(Aug. 04, 2018  12:43 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Remember how many people say that Kyle's design is hideous and wished it was something better? Well, I got bored and went on Adobe Photoshop to do this...

You don't know how much I'd give to go back in time and make TT and CC do this... But great PS skills!
That design is dope
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:43 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Remember how many people say that Kyle's design is hideous and wished it was something better? Well, I got bored and went on Adobe Photoshop to do this...

You don't know how much I'd give to go back in time and make TT and CC do this... But great PS skills!
This is MUCH BETTER
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

this make is just aswesome.

Now can anybody tell me how kyle got hK??
I guess he is a part f Kurtz gang and stole it from kensuke
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: You don't know how much I'd give to go back in time and make TT and CC do this... But great PS skills!
this make is just aswesome.

Long lost cousins , I suppose
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:10 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I guess he is a part f Kurtz gang and stole it from kensuke

My first thought was exactly that because of the weird tattoos and the fact that Kurtz was heartbroken when he lost to Valt... Might he have sent an undercover guy? And that's a partial reason he's wearing a mask? (I know he does it to hide his emotions but this is just my berserk mind at it's best XD)
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:13 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:10 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I guess he is a part f Kurtz gang and stole it from kensuke

My first thought was exactly that because of the weird tattoos and the fact that Kurtz was heartbroken when he lost to Valt... Might he have sent an undercover guy? And that's a partial reason he's wearing a mask? (I know he does it to hide his emotions but this is just my berserk mind at it's best XD)
Also because boy Kyle,Kurtz and shu have phones.and Kurtz is underworld champ and kerbeus is an underworld bit beast
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:15 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:13 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: My first thought was exactly that because of the weird tattoos and the fact that Kurtz was heartbroken when he lost to Valt... Might he have sent an undercover guy? And that's a partial reason he's wearing a mask? (I know he does it to hide his emotions but this is just my berserk mind at it's best XD)
Also because boy Kyle,Kurtz and shu have phones.and Kurtz is underworld champ and kerbeus is an underworld bit beast

Yo, I didn't go that far but yeah!
Also Kurtz has underworld contacts so he may just need info to make the best super z bey
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: this make is just aswesome.

Long lost cousins , I suppose

those thins only happen India, kumbh ke mele me bichar gaye

translation: PM me haha, it's related to our history
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Long lost cousins , I suppose

those thins only happen India, kumbh ke mele me bichar gaye
Avoid Hindi on an International thread! XD

Plus even I can't understand cuz you misspelled everything...

And your kinda stereotyping your country... Not sure how that works...

But yes... @[GOD CHIPS], there is a very great possibility...
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  10:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: those thins only happen India, kumbh ke mele me bichar gaye
Avoid Hindi on an International thread! XD

Plus even I can't understand cuz you misspelled everything...

And your kinda stereotyping your country... Not sure how that works...

But yes... @[GOD CHIPS], there is a very great possibility...

Oh man,hard time reading this,pity on people who do not know Hindi’s,for them Adarsh is saying that in India people get seperetared in fair’s