Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #10 (June 4, 2018 JPN / Nov 24, 2018 CAN)

10) Achilles VS Ragnaruk!!
アキレスVSラグナルク!!
Akiresu VS Ragnaruku!!
June 4, 2018 (JPN)
November 24, 2018 (Canada)

Sourcehttps://i.imgur.com/WffKFKg.jpg

Aiga sees two guys taking Houi with them. He races after them, to rescue Houi.
And then even Ranjiro and the Rebel Bey Club members join the chase...? 

Aiga spots Houi practicing archery. Seeing Houi's amazing concentration and precision control fitting a top athlete,
Aiga realizes he still has a long way to go. Then, the Longinus Cup Quarter Finals match-ups are announced.
Aiga will be facing Boss! The rivalry that wasn't settled in their riverbed battle will be played out once more 
in the Longinus Cup!!
What does the title actually translate to? Ragnaruk vs what exactly?
(May. 09, 2018  3:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What does the title actually translate to? Ragnaruk vs what exactly?

I think that's supposed to be Achilles?
(May. 09, 2018  3:25 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  3:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What does the title actually translate to? Ragnaruk vs what exactly?

I think that's supposed to be Achilles?

It’s Achilles.
"Achilles VS Ragnaruk!!", yes. Clearly some copypasta shenanigans going on there...
I had Achilles VS Ragnaruk when I created the thread.
Definitely not what it said, heh.
I distinctly remember that it said the Episode 9 title.
Seems Valt won't make an appearance for a while as the characters aim to defeat Lui.

Also, I think most of the top 10 bladers are top in some region. For example, Lui's the Asian champion. I presume Kurtz is still the underworld emperor. And obviously, Valt is the world champion.
(May. 21, 2018  2:40 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Seems Valt won't make an appearance for a while as the characters aim to defeat Lui.

Also, I think most of the top 10 bladers are top in some region. For example, Lui's the Asian champion. I presume Kurtz is still the underworld emperor. And obviously, Valt is the world champion. 

I think you mean continental champion and It's not possible for the top 10 to be champion of each since their's only 7 continent not 10 ,  Asia,  Africa , Europe , North America , south America , Antarctica and Australia which also is called Oceania so 3 put 10 would be out of questions
(May. 21, 2018  2:40 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Seems Valt won't make an appearance for a while as the characters aim to defeat Lui.

If you consider Naru as Valt's alt account (They have the same voice actor), everything would become amazing. LOL
(Naru is Aiga's sister, but she had never call Aiga brother in the anime... And sometimes she looks so professional at beyblade!!!)
(May. 21, 2018  3:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think you mean continental champion and It's not possible for the top 10 to be champion of each since their's only 7 continent not 10 ,  Asia,  Africa , Europe , North America , south America , Antarctica and Australia which also is called Oceania so 3 put 10 would be out of questions

There's the World Champion + the 6 continents. (Excluding Antarctica. For obvious reasons) then there is Kurtz, the Underworld guy. Idk about the rest.
(May. 21, 2018  10:59 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  3:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think you mean continental champion and It's not possible for the top 10 to be champion of each since their's only 7 continent not 10 ,  Asia,  Africa , Europe , North America , south America , Antarctica and Australia which also is called Oceania so 3 put 10 would be out of questions

There's the World Champion + the 6 continents. (Excluding Antarctica. For obvious reasons) then there is Kurtz, the Underworld guy. Idk about the rest.

I know Antarctica isn't part of burst was telling him that its not possible for the top 10 to be continental champion cause their only 7 continent not 10 , I doubt the underworld champion is even a title since its iligal
I said most of the top 10, not all of it.
https://mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/

Watch it live!
(Jun. 04, 2018  10:01 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: https://mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/

Watch it live!
The thing is, I'm usually in school when it starts... But today I took a holiday...
The pheonix I have question for you ? Where do you get the video for upload (Ignore if you want to) and when do you upload episode 10 I am waiting ?.
(Jun. 04, 2018  12:18 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: The pheonix I have question for you ? Where do you get the video for upload (Ignore if you want to)  and when do you upload episode 10 I am waiting ?.
He gets it from the Corocoro youtube channel, they upload it for a while and he downloads it and uploads it on Yandex and keeps all of us happy! And about the link, please be patient, he will upload it as soon as possible.
(Jun. 04, 2018  12:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2018  12:18 PM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: The pheonix I have question for you ? Where do you get the video for upload (Ignore if you want to)  and when do you upload episode 10 I am waiting ?.
He gets it from the Corocoro youtube channel, they upload it for a while and he downloads it and uploads it on Yandex and keeps all of us happy! And about the link, please be patient, he will upload it as soon as possible.
Ok thank you
Okay so the episode.
Hi guys, sorry I wasn't able to upload the video because the CoroCoro channel had some problems uploading it so I couldn't give it to you. Sorry again...
(Jun. 04, 2018  2:39 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hi guys, sorry I wasn't able to upload the video because the CoroCoro channel had some problems uploading it so I couldn't give it to you. Sorry again
Don't worry its fine
(Jun. 04, 2018  2:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay so the episode.

Suou vs Fubuki... how am I supposed to wait a WHOLE week for that? Hoping it's a BO5 match.