Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #1 (Apr 2, 2018 JPN / Oct 7, 2018 CAN)

(Apr. 02, 2018  6:56 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I think I can post this here...?

the wV image in the official website has a Level Chip...for some reason:
[Image: beyblade.png?1522664967]

This was unnecessary bc it is in the wrong thread. This is for the episodes
Great episode! I’ll admit, I had my doubts about Aiga first, but now I’m convinced that he can be the new main character! The battle between Valt and Aiga was intense, seeing that his hair goes super saiyan when he’s in beast mode XD we also get to see some of the new Ragnarok! Apparently it has a frame, and the same tip as Screw Trident!
Ok, that was a pretty good fresh start for the series! First of all, that amazing opening and that catchy ending were so good to watch, I can't stop singing them out loud. Alright...

The episode was fun, as usual, and introduced the new character well. I liked how they actually make their Beyblades in this gen. It looks like we'll see some more "fantasy like" battles in this season, still with that care Beyblade Burst always had to show the action very close, and I love it! I loved how Aiga resembled me Daichi, and how we have a balance type Bey for the main character for the first time in the franchise! Just loved it! I might be way too much into the hype train, but this season has everything to be one of the best things we've seen in Beyblade! Grin

New story, new characters, new Beys, amazing battles, the soundtrack is amazing, the direction is really cool, everything is in its place! Smile
I think Aiga is currently the only one in burst series whose haircut can be regarded as the same level as Lui...
Talk about the dub of this episode here.