Beyblade Burst Sparking

I don't find this post to be very meaningful since everyone is wondering what it's called, although we do have some guesses. The general consensus is that the Bey is going to be called Helios because it has a sun design and is meant to be red and gold. As for the pre name, Corona or Crown might work because of the sun's corona, but now the coronavirus/COVID-19 panic might further affect sales if it's called Corona Helios.
It doesn't have any news about new series on Corocoro Special April issue
(Yesterday  10:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: [quote='CitrusNinja3' pid='1576166' dateline='1582647854']
[spoiler]
I don't find this post to be very meaningful since everyone is wondering what it's called, although we do have some guesses. The general consensus is that the Bey is going to be called Helios because it has a sun design and is meant to be red and gold. As for the pre name, Corona or Crown might work because of the sun's corona, but now the coronavirus/COVID-19 panic might further affect sales if it's called Corona Helios.
Thanks for COVID-19 panic, I have to stay home boringly and waiting the news more unhealthy