Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Apr. 22, 2021  9:58 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah nobody was actually afraid of Lane, the writers seem to forget that  it’s a kids show, nobody will fear their antagonist. Personally, I never saw Free fighting Lane as a valid expectation, at least not in some climactic fight. Free was ultimately just a recurring character amongst a cast of recurring characters of the same caliber, they weren’t giving him any special role. Honestly I doubt he would have stood an ounce of a chance anyway. Silas lasted longer against Lane than Free lasted again Shu, and Lane<Shu so it probably wouldn’t be an interesting battle.

I was trying to be funny but came out dumb and cringe 😂. Basically I’m saying that I don’t really hate Free. More like not much of a fan. He’s still decently high on my tier.
Bro Shu isn’t better than Lean😭, also Silas’ goal is to BEAT FREE it’s literally what he’s been longing for, and it still hasn’t happened. Free>>Silas & Lean>Shu

I made a mistake, I meant to write Lane>Shu, my bad. If we go off of feats Silas is better. Free’s best legitimate feats are beating Silas by a second and eliminating Drum while vulnerable AND with a special with move. Hikaru and Hyuga needed to team up to beat Silas (and they used a special move) and he still eliminated Hikaru with him, Hyuga eliminated Free on his own. Your crazy if you think Free is better than any of those guy though. Lane was literally stomping bladers in 2v1 while Free hardly beat anybody in a 1v1 so he’s definitely better. Shu is probably better too, didn’t he actually perform well whilst actually eliminating powerful bladers (including Free).