Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:32 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:28 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: He means that we won't get information about season 6 in March issue. I doubt it though as they do need to promote season 6 and it would tbh a complete disaster if they only promoted for one issue
Well, they STOPPED a week to let us get information from Corocoro. We just have the DB system from Needforspeed this month.

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:29 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Yes according to my sources. But then again we really can't be 100% sure . Also DB is name of system not season 6
Remember.
God layer system means Burst God
And Chou Z layer means Burst Chou Z
And GT Layer means Burst GT
And so on

Uh I was the one who shared the information to needforspeed. So I do know what I am talking about. 

While there could be a possibility that s6 is beyblade burst DB, there is no information about it. I only know that the system is called DB.
[/quote]
To much focus on old people being back will be Sparking 2.0,
as the new vs old and a career ending Big bad,
with not enough space for new characters,
sparking just have Hikaru,Hyuga and lane.

(Jan. 25, 2021  9:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda want Arthur back (from GT lol) ngl but that aint gonna happen. Probally get Elsa in here lol
Well, though he had been beaten four times, his dark personality and dark bey END Of The World still a threat in GT
[/quote]

I want Lui, Valt, Lane, AIga, Shu, and Xander to be in s6
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I seriously hope we dont just get same old repeated parts its getting kinda old lol

We need:
Merge’
Charge’
Assault+
Atomic metal
Yard metal
High Xtend
Blitz
Axe
6’
00’
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I seriously hope we dont just get same old repeated parts its getting kinda old lol

We need:
Merge’
Charge’
Assault+
Atomic metal
Yard metal
High Xtend
Blitz
Axe
6’
00’

Wait didn't you say that 1 hour ago?
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: We need:
Merge’
Charge’
Assault+
Atomic metal
Yard metal
High Xtend
Blitz
Axe
6’
00’

Wait didn't you say that 1 hour ago?

my phone was acting up, sry lol
Achilles better have that ' on Xtend or Xtend+ whichever one he gets.
I wonder what will be the Bey names in this season, A Living? A Object? Or a Event?
Will they add some Asian Myths and legends place?
(Jan. 26, 2021  5:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Achilles better have that ' on Xtend or Xtend+ whichever one he gets.

Watch it be High Xtend.
(Jan. 26, 2021  5:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Achilles better have that ' on Xtend or Xtend+ whichever one he gets.

But you know what we really need? High dimension’ (ah yeah)
Who else is confirmed other than Valt
(Jan. 27, 2021  5:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

But you know what we really need? High dimension’ (ah yeah)

Cha cha real smooth. We also need High Bullet' and High Edge' as well. And High Low.
(Jan. 27, 2021  5:12 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who else is confirmed other than Valt

No one.
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Part List for RB Vol 24:
01. First Uranus 00. MA.1D 暗黑ver.
02. King Helios S.1B 金ver.
03. Glide Ragnaruk 5.T.1S 黑色ver
04. Super Hyperion Qc. 1A 黑ver.
05. Variant Lucifer O.2D 火焰黃金ver.
06. Imperial Dragon .7.Et 黑色ver.
07. Master Diaboros 0.Z 黑金ver.
08. Revive Phoenix .4.MD. (黃ver.)
I have been beaten by this time, If SEASON SIX BEYBLADE names can be that fast before Corocoro release in March ......😭🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
Hey hey hey do you think the Prize bey for RB 24 will have a part from the new system, I'm thinking along the lines of last beyblade burst RB usually has something
One has Zan
Other had. Superking Chip Core
Possible?
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:01 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey hey hey do you think the Prize bey for RB 24 will have a part from the new system, I'm thinking along the lines of last beyblade burst RB usually has something
One has Zan
Other had. Superking Chip Core
Possible?
Dunno
So that means mass genocide of everyones pocket wallet?
(Jan. 27, 2021  3:27 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: So that means mass genocide of everyones pocket wallet?
If have DB Layer Parts and a card that write a date then is, still a unknown.
Will there have a black gold evil beyblade?
Gold represents God
Black represents Dark
I think if they do tag partners again for burst it would be cool
Still have no names information about season six beyblade.
The new characters also.
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:39 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Still have no names information about season six beyblade.
The new characters also.

If we did, then we would've reported it by now. I think it's still a little too early for any leaks for the next season, I'd probably just wait TBH.
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:40 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:39 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Still have no names information about season six beyblade.
The new characters also.

If we did, then we would've reported it by now. I think it's still a little too early for any leaks for the next season, I'd probably just wait TBH.

They promised news this month though.
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:40 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: If we did, then we would've reported it by now. I think it's still a little too early for any leaks for the next season, I'd probably just wait TBH.

But only need for speed have the DB system news, that was the latest

(Jan. 28, 2021  1:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote: [quote='Needforspeed' pid='1725538' dateline='1611835665']
B-179 will be death solomon metal fusion 2B
I am speechless, nothing about season six beys names or types, it sucks.
They did not prepare anything to go to the next season.
The db system has the same source as rb24 part list so the chances of it being true is getting higher but still take it as a grain of salt

(Jan. 28, 2021  1:10 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  12:40 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: If we did, then we would've reported it by now. I think it's still a little too early for any leaks for the next season, I'd probably just wait TBH.

But only need for speed have the DB system news, that was the latest
You should be thanking vtryuga for that he gave me the source
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:57 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The db system has the same source as rb24 part list so the chances of it being true is getting higher but still take it as a grain of salt

(Jan. 28, 2021  1:10 PM)Dasmind Wrote: But only need for speed have the DB system news, that was the latest
You should be thanking vtryuga for that he gave me the source
I forgot him, sorry.