Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

I´m sure the New Main character/characters will have Blue or Red resonance again like Valt (Blue) Aiger (Red) Drum (Blue) Hikaru (Blue) Hyuga (Red)
Or they could have yellow maybe lol. And Rantaro becomes the final boss
Here's to hoping they'll bring back the 20-minute episodes, GT and Sparking suffered from seriously compacted plots due to the limited time.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:48 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Here's to hoping they'll bring back the 20-minute episodes, GT and Sparking suffered from seriously compacted plots due to the limited time.

Hopefully they do so.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:43 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I´m sure the New Main character/characters will have Blue or Red resonance again like Valt (Blue) Aiger (Red) Drum (Blue) Hikaru (Blue) Hyuga (Red)

I think they'll have one main character with blue resonance.
Oh and, *starts bouncing up and down with hands clasped together* PLEAAAAASE give us a competent female Blader for once!
If there is a antaginist that not only owns a reverse rotation bey but that is a ultimate balance type than I will just be happy.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh and, *starts bouncing up and down with hands clasped together* PLEAAAAASE give us a competent female Blader for once!

I still they'll stick with side characters that don't blade much, not saying that's a bad thing though. Ichika, Kris, and Nika are all great characters.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:43 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: I´m sure the New Main character/characters will have Blue or Red resonance again like Valt (Blue) Aiger (Red) Drum (Blue) Hikaru (Blue) Hyuga (Red)

I think they'll have one main character with blue resonance.

If they're sticking with the Red Oni, Blue Oni trope, then the next will probably be red, since we have 3 Blue and only 2 Red.
I highly doubt will get any ships in here. Due to the fact many characters appear short handedly one season.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh and, *starts bouncing up and down with hands clasped together* PLEAAAAASE give us a competent female Blader for once!

I still they'll stick with side characters that don't blade much, not saying that's a bad thing though. Ichika, Kris, and Nika are all great characters.

That's more probable, but one can dream..
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I still they'll stick with side characters that don't blade much, not saying that's a bad thing though. Ichika, Kris, and Nika are all great characters.

That's more probable, but one can dream..

That is why there is a speculation and wishful thread on here
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I highly doubt will get any ships in here. Due to the fact many characters appear short handedly one season.

C'mon Earth, this is Beyblade. Of course there won't be any serious canon ships.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I highly doubt will get any ships in here. Due to the fact many characters appear short handedly one season.

C'mon Earth, this is Beyblade. Of course there won't be any serious canon ships.

I know, I know. Your best friend is making ridiculous assumptions.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote: That's more probable, but one can dream..

That is why there is a speculation and wishful thread on here

Never realized that existed. Will have to give it a look soon.
And again how does burst not stop surprising us
Just hope thry don't pull a Scooby-Doo on us and repeat a previous plot with different characters, that would be super disappointing.
Here is to Valt who shall be a great influence in burst.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:56 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Just hope thry don't pull a Scooby-Doo on us and repeat a previous plot with different characters, that would be super disappointing.

Never done that before, so I dont see why they would now.
Good point.
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Me and you both. Enough foolishness. They caused themselves a boat load of troubles by refusing to adapt at least most of what the manga laid out.

They've even already gone to the trouble of officially making English releases of the manga. Why don't you just animate the manga.

You do realise that if they animated only the manga the anime would be like 10 episodes long. But I agree that story-wise the Sparking manga makes a lot more sense with the rankings and returning bladers.
Please make the season be 45 episodes (Nothing of Shogun Steel) Just please make it short
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:58 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They've even already gone to the trouble of officially making English releases of the manga. Why don't you just animate the manga.

You do realise that if they animated only the manga the anime would be like 10 episodes long.

Each chapter can be easily stretcher to multiple episodes.
Who do you want to see return for season 6?
OH WOW THERES A SEASON 6??? WOW