Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jan. 27, 2021  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:54 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: Tho where would the destiny come from lol

Idk lol... I mean its every protagonists destiny to become the best blader in the world

True tho it usually pertains for gimmicks except for god beys but ye and cho z but yea its prob gonna have to do with the name of the layer system
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol Dragon Ball

Lol tho like sparking it had launchers that spark and gt has multiple parts for one layer and apparently this system is similar to hms in a way so the name could have to do with something related to heavy or metal or its just a completely random name that tt has come up with 🗿
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:00 PM)Sparking blader Wrote:

Lol tho like sparking it had launchers that spark and gt has multiple parts for one layer and apparently this system is similar to hms in a way so the name could have to do with something related to heavy or metal or its just a completely random name that tt has come up with 🗿

TT makes the weirdest ideas ever XD
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:00 PM)Sparking blader Wrote:

As I understand none of this is official. The season names usually correlate to at least some degree.
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  10:00 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: Lol tho like sparking it had launchers that spark and gt has multiple parts for one layer and apparently this system is similar to hms in a way so the name could have to do with something related to heavy or metal or its just a completely random name that tt has come up with 🗿

TT makes the weirdest ideas ever XD

True
Is it realistic to say Dragoon Galaxy, Driger Gatling, Dranzer Gigs, Draciel Gravity, and Strata Dragoon Great will be in a G-Revolution set while Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destructor, Phantom Orion, and Diablo Nemesis will be in a Metal Fury Set when we get announcements?
(Feb. 01, 2021  2:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is it realistic to say Dragoon Galaxy, Driger Gatling, Dranzer Gigs, Draciel Gravity, and Strata Dragoon Great will be in a G-Revolution set while Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destructor, Phantom Orion, and Diablo Nemesis will be in a Metal Fury Set when we get announcements?

Replace Strata with Zeus, I would save Strata for a rb.

Also I wouldn’t put Orion over Saggitario.
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  2:39 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is it realistic to say Dragoon Galaxy, Driger Gatling, Dranzer Gigs, Draciel Gravity, and Strata Dragoon Great will be in a G-Revolution set while Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destructor, Phantom Orion, and Diablo Nemesis will be in a Metal Fury Set when we get announcements?

Other than that?
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:07 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Replace Strata with Zeus, I would save Strata for a rb.

Other than that?

Other than that I could see it happening.
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:07 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Other than that?

Other than that I could see it happening.

Is it realistic and likely to be confirmed with time?
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:09 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Other than that I could see it happening.

Is it realistic and likely to be confirmed with time?

Yes it is.
Please Im begging you Writers please please please bring back the bros Im dying to see them in action again LOL
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Please Im begging you Writers please please please bring back the bros Im dying to see them in action again LOL

Me as well

PLEJE WRITERS BRING BACK THE OLD CHARACTERS>> OR ELSE I WILL SEND L DRAGO TO DEVOUR YOU!
what do you guys wanna see for season 6?
My predictions for the fury remakes:

Destructor, Pegasus, Variares, Fusion Hades, and Fang Leone. Variares might be a stretch.
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My predictions for the fury remakes:

Destructor, Pegasus, Variares, Fusion Hades, and Fang Leone. Variares might be a stretch.

that would be cool/good!
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My predictions for the fury remakes:

that would be cool/good!

The theory eclipse force and I have seems more realistic: Dragoon Galaxy, Dranzer Gigs, Draciel Gravity, Driger Gatling, and Zeus (Strata Dragoon Great in a random booster) and Cosmic Pegasus, Flash Sagittario, Fang Leone, L-Drago Destructor, and Diablo Nemesis
I highly doubt TT wants to do the Shogun Steel Beys and HMS Beys as well unless Burst has a 7th season lol!
Im begging for a Dranzer GT please pretty please 😭😭😭!
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I highly doubt TT wants to do the Shogun Steel Beys and HMS Beys as well unless Burst has a 7th season lol!

Burst should've ended at s3
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I highly doubt TT wants to do the Shogun Steel Beys and HMS Beys as well unless Burst has a 7th season lol!

Burst should've ended at s3

or s2 tbh
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:25 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Burst should've ended at s3

or s2 tbh

s1 and s2 were amazing
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

If we get high yelding instead of bearing I will be angry
Imma seriously get angry if they do another Spriggan
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma seriously get angry if they do another Spriggan

the amount of money the last 2 spriggans made say that well get another one