Beyblade Burst Season 4 IDEAS!

New Beyblade Burst season idea: Everyone gets trapped in a digital wasteland, and Free, being possessed, breaks his opponents' beys until they become "zombie beys" Aiga and Valt would be back. 
Is it DigimonTired?

You are applying same theory, and I suppose, a similar thread might exist, about next gen prediction
i dont think so bc beyblade burst is set in a almost normal world like ours so no crazy stuff.
Idk, God plot, and Fubuki gets kidnapped and brain washed by the snake pit bladers cuz shu mentored fubuki. It'd be a reboot, but also a nice idea, cuz valt and shu could come back to free fubuki as a tag team
TIME LAPSE
A team comprising of beyblade season 1 charecters ( Kai, Tyson, Ray, Max , Daichi and other charecters ) come to Burst world by mistake  
And the bladers from Metal ( Ryuga , Ginga, Kyoya, Masamone , Benkai, Tsubasa , and other charecters ) also come to Burst due to Rago
They are found by Burst charecters ( Shu, Valt, Xander, Lui, Free, Fubuki, Shou , and other charecters)  and they all battle with each other UNTILL  Rago, EVIL brooklyn and EVIL shu and EVIL toby comes out of Nowhere and injure many beybladers in the world by taking their bey spirit and making them their own.

What if everyone in Beyblade Burst Chozetsu/Turbo gets older, but the current members of the Beigoma Academy Beyclub work at the WBBA? Then, a lot of the main Beys get "replaced" by other Beys. The protagonists of Season 4 would be completely new, and the WBBA would be rebooted at the very start of this season, wiping out the previous rankings. Maybe an Ares Beyblade could replace Z Achilles, a Komainu Beyblade could replace Kerbeus, and so on. The new Beyblades would be in a new metagame for Burst, since I find it hard for them to be better than Hell Salamander and Revive Pheonix...
These new Beys would have a different build so they're not compatible with any other Systems, similarly to the HMS treatment. I guess that these would have crazier gimmicks than ever, to make the different build seem less dissapointing.
I'd say aiga goes international but gets his bey stolen by a new antagonist organization
lol I honestly dont think there will be a burst season 4 but thats just me im thinking new generation
Wait for it... Intergalactic Beyblade tournaments. All characters from all generations have awesome and better beyblades (all awesome burst beys) and they have to come together and fight the aliens in order to keep earth from getting invaded side characters also get awesome beyblades.
(Jul. 16, 2018  11:44 PM)bidinga Wrote: lol I honestly dont think there will be a burst season 4 but thats just me im thinking new generation

It was said they started on season 4 some time ago.

(Jun. 05, 2018  8:59 AM)marutti Wrote: I don't know where can I put this information, but it says It says they already start to develop next series of beyblade burst
https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1427550210
Many years after Beyblade burst Choz. Valt Aoi Is 26 years old and inspires a new generation of newly designed 3D printed beyblades that come in model kits.
Have the main character be a stamina or defense type blader.
(Jun. 19, 2018  7:34 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: TIME LAPSE
A team comprising of beyblade season 1 charecters ( Kai, Tyson, Ray, Max , Daichi and other charecters ) come to Burst world by mistake  
And the bladers from Metal ( Ryuga , Ginga, Kyoya, Masamone , Benkai, Tsubasa , and other charecters ) also come to Burst due to Rago
They are found by Burst charecters ( Shu, Valt, Xander, Lui, Free, Fubuki, Shou , and other charecters)  and they all battle with each other UNTILL  Rago, EVIL brooklyn and EVIL shu and EVIL toby comes out of Nowhere and injure many beybladers in the world by taking their bey spirit and making them their own.

Can we not bring Metal series into this
(Jun. 19, 2018  7:34 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: TIME LAPSE

that sounds that o.p time season is coming on, it will be to much hype if ryuga apear in burst and se survided and you forgot shogun steel....

(Dec. 19, 2018  11:56 PM)bennett.bales Wrote: Many years after Beyblade burst Choz.  Valt Aoi Is 26 years old and inspires a new generation of newly designed 3D printed beyblades that come in model kits.

thats the best that i heard. this is the onlyest thing that we can do for now, is the best choise and it have a good point so custom bey can becom popular......AND THEN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!..... OK NOT LIKE THAT, is should be posible but soething should be missing.....
Well how bout they do the same thing they have been doing for the past three seasons.
Jk.
Anyone thinking there will be a cross over, well here is reality, the closest thing we got was beyblade rising but that wasn’t and anime, it was a manga. Also there is no way they are going to bring back beys that destroy the world into burst. It just wouldn’t fit. Stop obsessing over metal. Fight and dead ryuga (yes he died, those sparkles exist to keep it pg, also Kenya has the star fragment that dragoon was made from, so there Kenya gave it to Sanyo if i am not mistaken.) the show is over. All the villains in that show are gone, and wont be back. Burst gives us something great, because of how grounded it is it really shows the beys and what they do, instead of creating fake science. It can even create sspense, because of the fact that the characters cant really control their beys. So yeah, all I really want is the show to be more grounded again like season 1 of burst, no possession arcs, no explosive attack, just good old rush launch.
Honestly I don’t really have that many ideas on what season 4 could be like, but I’d personally really like if In the story they would have some of the bladers from season 1 come back with new evolved beys!
Beyblade Burst Fusion
This story takes place two years after Cho-Z/Turbo.
Chapter 1: The Fusion Era!

Chapter 2: Warrior from the Sea! Hydro Trident

Chapter 3: The Gates to Doom! Chain Kerbeus
Season Four takes place in Los Angeles during the 1970’s.   Aiga is a blue-collar homicide detective with the LAPD wearing a rumpled beige raincoat.  The criminals he thwarts are affluent members of high society who think they have the inept lieutenant fooled until the final four minutes of each episode when he turns the tables on them. He drives a beat up old French car, he has a dog named “Dog,” and his catch phrase is “Oh, one more thing…”  

Season Five:  Same formula, but now taking place in the 1990’s.  The writing and directing are kind of abysmal and have been infused with the base TV-trashiness so typical of the decade.  

......Nevermind.  I like that idea of more bladers from Season 1 returning with updated beys.
TIME LAPSE of twenty years
Robots replace most human bladers and most characters are retired. The robots try taking over and this causes all the human bladers to come out of retirement to beat the robots and save the world.
This entire speculation thing is kinda going off the rails, but this one was actually pretty well thought out. Just kind of cringed at all the tropes in the chapters. But yeah the most accurate one is this one. Probably.
(Dec. 27, 2018  6:08 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: This entire speculation thing is kinda going off the rails, but this one was actually pretty well thought out. Just kind of cringed at all the tropes in the chapters. But yeah the most accurate one is this one. Probably.

Are you talking about mine? Or what
Whoops sorry I meant the one by Dt20000. I guess i forgot to quote
(Dec. 27, 2018  8:39 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: Whoops sorry I meant the one by Dt20000. I guess i forgot to quote

It's okay, just got a little confused
Aiga and Valt will get girlfriends and get rich off of beyblade!