Beyblade Burst Season 1 drawings.

I was bored so i decided to try and draw Shu Kurenai and now this erupted into a thing i'm doing.
Here's Shu for the fans!
[Image: Shu_Kurenai.png]

I'll draw the others soon. the next one is Shu's best friend, Valt Aoi, Who will be a challenge to draw.
I'll also take requests to Draw beyblades too, so let me know what you want me to draw!
Draw Lui and Lost longinus ( and if you want add more hair to his head LIKE A BURNING HAIR )
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Draw Lui and Lost longinus ( and if you want add more hair to his head LIKE A BURNING HAIR )

Lui? Alright, i'll try. This'll be a nightmare tho (Pun not intended)
(Jul. 23, 2018  4:24 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Draw Lui and Lost longinus ( and if you want add more hair to his head LIKE A BURNING HAIR )

Lui? Alright, i'll try. This'll be a nightmare tho (Pun not intended)

Ya , Lui is surely hard ( especially his HAIRS )
Lui is going to be done after i finish Valt Aoi. I just don't know if i wanna do him.
I have one thing about your draw style, maybe to enhance it, try adding darker shades of color, like if you have red, try shading it a darker red and also try not to make the characters as long, but try making them a bit wider, I’m not hating I just want to suggest some ideas
(Aug. 01, 2018  7:12 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have one thing about your draw style, maybe to enhance it, try adding darker shades of color, like if you have red, try shading it a darker red and also try not to make the characters as long, but try making them a bit wider, I’m not hating I just want to suggest some ideas

I'm still trying to learn about shading, but i do thank you for the suggestions. I'll update the pictures when i give them the needed enhancements, but until then, they'll be in flat colors. Also i wanted to make Shu stand at a 3/4 angle here so it'd make sense why you thought he was long and skinny. one more thing, i just started drawing 6 months ago, so i may have room for improvement in certain spaces.
Alright, I’ll love to see how you improve from atleast the next 8 months!
@[ultra destinus] Yo so I've got a thread for this too, do you wanna keep it to one thread? I don't mind posting my fanart in this thread, or you doing the same to mine, I just think it would reduce clutter and stuff Smile
(Aug. 01, 2018  8:15 AM)leosama Wrote: @[ultra destinus] Yo so I've got a thread for this too, do you wanna keep it to one thread? I don't mind posting my fanart in this thread, or you doing the same to mine, I just think it would reduce clutter and stuff :)

Well, my thread was only about drawing characters from season one, so i don't know for sure.