Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

I have no idea. It just says 3:30pm for next Saturday instead of 3:00pm. Next Sunday's schedule will be out tomorrow.
(Oct. 02, 2016  9:23 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Starting next Saturday (October 8, 2016) Teletoon will air Beyblade Burst at 3:30pm instead of 3:00pm.

No, not next Saturday. Next Saturday and Sunday, Teletoon is airing mini-marathons of new Freaktown episodes at 3:30pm.

http://i.imgur.com/JhOKBdp.png
http://i.imgur.com/GcRFLP7.png
That's weird. On Teletoon's website, that's what it said for next Saturday, unless that's an error. I went on Teletoon's website again, and it says Beyblade Burst at 3:30.
[Image: wf7hguz.png]
anybody catch the 666 in the bottom left hand corner of ep. 4 on the storefront
Can't believe it was not censored.
(Oct. 03, 2016  1:57 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Can't believe it was not censored.
me too
(Oct. 03, 2016  1:52 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: anybody catch the 666 in the bottom left hand corner of ep. 4 on the storefront

What does this mean?
(Oct. 03, 2016  1:57 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Can't believe it was not censored.

Me neither, but it's so stupid and ridiculous I wouldn't have minded. lol
(Oct. 03, 2016  4:45 AM)NikoLopez Wrote: 008 - A Powerful Opponent! Hyper Horusood!

So they renamed Holy Horusood Hyper Horusood? Doesn't surprise me. Also thank you a lot for posting these links. You're awesome. Wink
No new episodes this weekend or next.Teletoon is doing reruns now.

10/08/2016 - Let's Go! Valtryek!
10/09/2016 - Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!
10/15/2016 - Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started!
10/16/2016 - Into the Darkness! Doomscizor!

Both Teletoon and Zap2it schedule confirms this.
The show will air on Disney XD in the US:

Quote:NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SUNRIGHTS INC. has teamed up with Disney XD in the U.S. to telecast the newest animated series of the BEYBLADE franchise, BEYBLADE BURST consisting of 51 half-hour episodes that will premiere in December 2016.

BEYBLADE BURST is the third generation of the global BEYBLADE phenomenon and follows the adventurous story of a group of passionate Bladers who follow their dreams on an unforgettable journey to the top. This new generation of the franchise features themes of real sports, competition and friendship.

BEYBLADE BURST will air on Disney XD and Disney XD digital platforms in the U.S. Disney XD has also acquired BEYBLADE animated content from the first and second generations, which consists of seven seasons and three spin-off series, for a total of 350 episodes.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20...ies-Disney

Three spinoffs? Is Beywarriors Cyborg finally going to surface in North America? lol

I don't think it's a coincidence that Teletoon's run went into re-runs unexpectedly. I think they're they're holding us back for the US.
According to this tweet from Hasbro, the Beyblade Bust anime will start in the US in December on Disney X D https://twitter.com/HasbroNews/status/78...6613901312
I love that even after all these years I can count on To to post info like this. haha

Really interesting that Disney went so far as to acquire the rights to all previous episodes. Would be very nice to see an even bigger comeback than expected.
How popular is Disney XD compared to Cartoon Network?
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How popular is Disney XD

Hahaha, I hate that channel's name for exactly this reason.
Why Disney? That seems so... unexpected? XD
On the bright side, at least Disney XD will do the series justice, if the US version is anything like the UK one.
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How popular is Disney XD compared to Cartoon Network?

XD is in 80 million homes, compared to Cartoon Network's 96 million. That's a pretty big drop in availability, but Yo-Kai Watch, which airs on the channel, has squeaked out a decent existence in the US (though, that's also available on Netflix and Youtube).

It's kind of a return to home for Beyblade. Bakuten aired through Jetix on ABC Family/Toon Disney. The latter of which became Disney XD.
I want Beyblade Burst on Disney Channel too but it's confirmed to be aired on the channel "Canal J" in France so I'm happy ( I live in France x) )
This makes me happy, it'll probably airs on Disney X D over here in Brazil too in 2017, which means a good voice acting! :')
I think for the voice of Valt in French Version, it's the voice of Tyson in the French Version too.
Any idea on what channel it will air here in India?
(Oct. 19, 2016  4:24 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: On the bright side, at least Disney X D will do the series justice, if the US version is anything like the UK one.

I never, ever, ever had trouble getting my overtime funded when Disney was the client. They invest in their marketing. I know they'll cut promos, showcase it, and give it fair exposure. I was disappointed with the radio silence out of Teletoon.
It makes me happy to know that Disney XD will do a better job than Teletoon! I still don't know what happened with how Teletoon handled their advertising for Burst.