Beyblade Burst Plastic Gen Remake - TT vs Hasbro

Hello everyone,
These are questions I've had for a while,

1) I want to buy the Burst Plastic Gen remake, But I'm not sure if I should go for TT or Hasbro ones.
My whole collection is based on TT Beyblades from God to Cho Z, Do you have any Suggestions?

2) I know that they aren't that good, But I really like the original series and I want to get them for a few battles and for my collection.
Are they really that unplayable? (Not between other burst series but between themselves)

3) I also noticed that they became kinda rare recently, I've been looking on Ebay, Toku Taku Toys, And Samurai Buyer.
I've never ordered from Samurai Buyer but this is the only place I've found Dragoon S And Dranzer S.
TT's Draciel became way overpriced and I think that for now I'll pass if this is the price.
Got any Suggestions on where to buy them?

Thanks! Smile
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:59 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Hello everyone,

1) I want to buy the Burst Plastic Gen remake, But I'm not sure if I should go for TT or Hasbro ones.
My whole collection is based on TT Beyblades from God to Cho Z, Do you have any Suggestions?

2) I know that they aren't that good, But I really like the original series and I want to get them for a few battles and for my collection.
Are they really that unplayable? (Not between other burst series but between themselves)

3) I also noticed that they became kinda rare recently, I've been looking on Ebay, Toku Taku Toys, And Samurai Buyer.
I've never ordered from Samurai Buyer but this is the only place I've found Dragoon S And Dranzer S.
TT's Draciel became way overpriced and I think that for now I'll pass if this is the price.

Thanks! :)

If you want to buy TT's OG beyblades you should talk to Beybladers that live in India ( Here , we also get OG beyblade i.e Dragoon S , Dranzer S , Drasiel S ) 

PM them ( if you want to ask the price to them ) :: @[FIREFIRE CPB] , @[ashton pinto]
]
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:07 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:59 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Hello everyone,

Thanks! Smile

If you want to buy TT's OG beyblades you should talk to Beybladers that live in India ( Here , we also get OG beyblade i.e Dragoon S , Dranzer S , Drasiel S ) 

PM them ( if you want to ask the price to them ) :: @[FIREFIRE CPB] , 
]

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP
this is the way to go
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:12 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:07 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: If you want to buy TT's OG beyblades you should talk to Beybladers that live in India ( Here , we also get OG beyblade i.e Dragoon S , Dranzer S , Drasiel S ) 

PM them ( if you want to ask the price to them ) :: @[FIREFIRE CPB] , 
]

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-...nskool-WIP
this is the way to go
WOW , I forgot about this Thread , Thanks for reminding me again !!!!
Thanks! Smile
I guess they are the same as TT's ones right?