[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Overdrive [CANCELLED]

(Feb. 04, 2019  6:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  5:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Chapter 12: Tournament Training Part 2.
"Hey Roan wanna battle?" asked Colin. "Yeah!" responded Roan. Roan walked up to the stadium. "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" they yelled. Revenge circled around the stadium while Crusher went to the middle in right stamina mode. "Attack Revenge!" yelled Roan. Revenge started a flower pattern and attacked Crusher over and over. Crusher lost all of it's stamina and Revenge got a point for a spin finish. "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" This time Crusher went to the middle in left stamina mode while Revenge circled around the stadium. "Revenge attack!" yelled Roan. Like last time, Revenge started a flower pattern attacking Crusher. "Go Revenge! Revenge Smash!" yelled Roan. Revenge smashed Crusher into the air. "Hang in there Crusher! Ultimate Zeta Change!" yelled Colin. Crusher landed on the edge of the stadium and changed to attack mode. Crusher then hit Revenge and Crusher started to wobble. "GO OVERDRIVE MODE CRUSHER!" yelled Colin. Crusher instantly sped up and headed straight for Revenge. "GO ULTIMATE SLASH!" yelled Colin. Crusher hit Revenge and instantly burst it. "Oh man I lost!" said Roan. "Let's go back inside and see when the tournament starts." said Tyson. They all went inside and turned on the TV. "Bladers will get to the tournament on a cruise ship! The ship leaves at 1:00 PM so I will see everyone at the tournament!" said the TV announcer. Everyone got their stuff, headed to the cruise ship, and got on board.

Noooo! Roan lost! :p 
Great chapter!

Thanks @[CheetoBlader] !
Chapter 13: The Wild Ride Part 1.
Everyone found their rooms, put their stuff up, and met up. "I'm just gonna relax the entire cruise to charge my batteries" said Tyson. "We'll do the same" said Max and Ray. "I'm going to train" said Colin."Wait for me!" yelled Roan. "Well, what are you going to do Kai?" asked Tyson. "Whatever I feel like doing" responded Kai. Colin and Roan found stadiums and practiced their launches.
About an hour later, Kai found Colin and Roan and challenged them to a battle."We accept" said Colin and Roan. They decided that Roan would go first. Kai and Roan put their beyblades on the launcher. "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" Dranzer took the center in stamina mode while Revenge was jumping around the stadium. "Attack him Dranzer" said Kai. Dranzer sped up and attacked Revenge. "Hang in there Revenge!" yelled Roan. Revenge bounced off the wall. "Now Revenge! Revenge Strike!" yelled Roan. Revenge attacked Dranzer but Dranzer didn't budge."What?!" yelled Roan. "Dranzer! Finish Him off! Spiraling fire!" yelled Kai. Dranzer rushed to Revenge. "Revenge! Jump Now!" yelled Roan."That won't stop me and my Dranzer! Dranzer, fly now!" yelled Kai. Dranzer went into the air and smashed Revenge into the wall, cracking it. Revenge was barely spinning after the attack. "Dranzer, let's end this now!" yelled Kai. Dranzer sent Revenge flying. Revenge then burst and broke into pieces mid-air. "No!!" yelled Roan. He then picked up the pieces of Revenge and ran off. "Kai, I challenge you to a battle to avenge Roan's loss! yelled Colin. "Fine, but your beyblade will end up just like his." said Kai.
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Chapter 13: The Wild Ride Part 1.
Noooo!!!!!! This is my least favorite chapter! ? Wink
Sorry for not posting a chapter for a long time, but I'll try to write more chapters this summer.
Chapter 14: The Wild Ride Part 2
"I will destroy you Kai!" yelled Colin."We'll see about that" responded Kai. Both Bladers took out their launchers."3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" they yelled. Dranzer went to the middle in stamina mode while Crusher circled around the tornado ridge. "Crusher, Destroy him!" yelled Colin. Crusher launched a fury of attacks at Dranzer, but Dranzer didn't budge."Your wasting your time. Your beyblade will just get destroyed like Roan's." said Kai. Colin was mad with rage. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT! GO CRUSHER! ULTIMATE SLASH!" yelled Colin. Crusher collided with Dranzer and sent it out of the stadium."Is that all you can do? Your pathetic! said Kai. A dark aura swirled around Colin."We'll see about that." said Colin.Both bladers launched their beyblades. Once again, Dranzer took the middle and Crusher was circling around the edge of the stadium. "Dranzer, flame vortex" said Kai. Fire then appeared around Dranzer."Fire won't stop me! Crusher, lets end this! Ultimate Launch!" yelled Colin. Crusher got faster and was heading straight for Dranzer."Crusher, let's do this for Roan!" yelled Colin."Dranzer, destroy him!" yelled Kai. Both beyblades clashed for what seemed like forever. Crusher then burst, but Kai wasn't done yet. "Dranzer, smash Crusher into pieces!" yelled Kai. Dranzer hit Crusher's layer and it shattered into pieces. Kai then grinned."You shouldn't have challenged me. said Kai, walking off. Holding the pieces of his beyblade in his hand, Colin fell to the ground, and silently swore he would beat Kai someday.
Chapter 15: A bad mourning!
Colin got up and walked back to his room. He slid the door open, and outside It had started to rain. Colin sat outside, wondering what to do."Crusher, why?" he asked, still very sad his beyblade had broke in that battle. Colin then had a flashback. He was in a battle with Kei, and saw Crusher split into several pieces once more. That was it for him. A tear rolled down his cheek as he sat in the rain. He then fell asleep.
The next morning, Colin woke up wet and cold. He remembered his bey. He looked at it again with great sorrow and tried to think of how to fix his and Roan's beyblades. Colin got up and found Tyson, Max, Ray, and Roan. He was just in time too, as Roan had just sat down. "What's up?" asked Tyson as he saw the sadness on Colin and Roans faces."Kai" said Roan and Colin, as they held out their broken beyblades. "WHAT HAPPENED?" yelled the others. "Me and Roan battled Kai." said Colin. "Chief, come here!" said Tyson. Cjief came and sat down."What's going on?" he asked. "Look for yourself" said Colin and Roan, still holding their broken beyblades."Well, I can make new ones for you!" said Chief excitedly, as he hadn't made a beyblade in some time. Colin and Roan got up and walked with Chief to a place on the ship they hadn't seen."This is my temporary workshop." "and you can call me Kenny".
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beyblade Burst Overdrive takes place 3 years after Beyblade Burst Super Z.

It will be cool if we can do a animated series of this it will be so cool
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:10 PM)Kelcbusblader Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beyblade Burst Overdrive takes place 3 years after Beyblade Burst Super Z.

It will be cool if we can do a animated series of this it will be so cool

I wish I could, but I don't have anything to animate with and not enough time.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:10 PM)Kelcbusblader Wrote: It will be cool if we can do a animated series of this it will be so cool

I wish I could, but I don't have anything to animate with and not enough time.

I understand
Attention: Is there any animators that would be kind enough to do this? Also, If this happened, would anybody watch it?
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Attention: Is there any animators that would be kind enough to do this? Also, If this happened, would anybody watch it?

I’ll watch it! (As long as it isn’t on Netflix or something like that).
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:15 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Attention: Is there any animators that would be kind enough to do this? Also, If this happened, would anybody watch it?

I’ll watch it! (As long as it isn’t on Netflix or something like that).

I wouln't put it on there anyway. I would let the animator put it on their youtube channel, but only if I get credit for writing it.
(JK)
Where's Sky?
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Where's Sky?

No one knows about that yet! Can you edit your post?
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:21 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Where's Sky?

No one knows about that yet! Can you edit your post?

Since nobody knows about that, it doesn't make sense to anybody
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:27 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: No one knows about that yet! Can you edit your post?

Since nobody knows about that, it doesn't make sense to anybody

Actually I know.
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:27 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Since nobody knows about that, it doesn't make sense to anybody

Actually I know.

You do know? Then PM me what Sky is
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:31 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  8:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Actually I know.

You do know? Then PM me what Sky is

I asked if he wanted to know. He wanted to know so I told him.
Who wants another chapter? If someone responds within 5 minutes, I'll write another!
(Jun. 22, 2019  3:42 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Who wants another chapter? If someone responds within 5 minutes, I'll write another!

Cheeeeeeeeeeez

yes
(Jun. 22, 2019  3:43 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  3:42 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Who wants another chapter? If someone responds within 5 minutes, I'll write another!

Cheeeeeeeeeeez

yes

Ok.

Dt20000, I can't do it tonight. I'll try to write tomorrow.
Chapter 16 New Beys! Overdrive Crusher and Overdrive Revenge!
"All done!" said Kenny. He had been working on new beyblades for Roan and Colin all night."AWESOME!" yelled Colin and Roan."Now, these beyblades are one of a kind. They can fuse together. Also, these are overdrive layers. When your bey goes into overdrive mode, burst stoppers come out!" "But, they're hard to control. Colin looked at his beyblade: Overdrive Crusher 0'M' legendary zeta'. Overdrive Crusher was basically the same as Ultimate Crusher, but had extra features. 0' was heavier that 0 and weighed exactly 35 grams. M' is a rubber meteor frame, and Legendary Zeta had 8 modes, the 4 original and 4 rubber versions of the original tip choices. Roan then looked at his beyblade: Overdrive Revenge 12' Crush Hop+'. Overdrive Revenge was the same case as Ultimate Crusher: The same as the original with extra features. 12' was a sharper and heavier 12, Crush was the same as before, and Hop+' is basically a rubber operate locked in attack mode with a tighter spring. "Lets try our beys out!" yelled Colin. They both got their beys and put them on the launcher. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP! Both beys fell into the stadium, clashed for half a second, and then flew out of the stadium. "WOW!" they yelled.

A bit later than I wanted to write the next chapter, but at least I got it out tonight.
Chapter 17: Take to the Sky! Universe Pegasus!
Colin and Roan walked to the stadiums on the ship. When they got there, they saw a girl launching a beyblade. "What's up?" asked Colin. The girl turned around "The sky" she responded. Colin and Roan started to laugh. "So what's your name?" asked Roan."My name's Sky. And this is my beyblade Universe Pegasus! Colin and Roan watched Pegasus circle around the stadium at amazing speed. "I'm looking for a team to join. Do you know anyone taking new members?" "You could join our team!" yelled Roan. "Hold on Roan. We don't even know if she's good or not" said Colin. "Does that really matter? asked Sky. "A little" said Colin. "Fine, let's battle" said Sky. "Ok" responded Colin. Sky and Colin put their beys on their launchers. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!
ooh ooh ooh, I made sky! yay me
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:34 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: ooh ooh ooh, I made sky! yay me

Thanks for that!