[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Overdrive [CANCELLED]

Beyblade Burst Overdrive takes place 3 years after Beyblade Burst Super Z.
[Cancelled]
EDIT FROM AUGUST 1ST, 2020: (Click to View)
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Beyblade Burst Overdrive takes place 3 years after Beyblade Burst Super Z.

Where is the story?
Chapter 1: Going Overdrive!
Colin wakes up and and realizes what time it is. "Oh no I'm late!" He springs out of bed and gets dressed. After he got dressed, Colin ran downstairs and out the door. "Today is the day I get my new beyblade!"
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Chapter 1: Going Overdrive!
Colin wakes up  and and realizes what time it is. "Oh no I'm late!" He springs out of bed and gets dressed. After he got dressed, Colin ran downstairs and out the door. "Today is the day I get my new beyblade!"

That's litteraly the first episode of Pokemon.
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:25 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
Colin wakes up  and and realizes what time it is. "Oh no I'm late!" He springs out of bed and gets dressed. After he got dressed, Colin ran downstairs and out the door. "Today is the day I get my new beyblade!"

That's litteraly the first episode of Pokemon.
Sorry It was all I could think of. Also, this story is similar to G revolution.
Arron is being included

Maybe perhaps

That was AMAZING!
You don't GET a bey blade you MAKE one.
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:14 PM)Oylspil Wrote: You don't GET a bey blade you MAKE one.

That's as far as we know for Burst. Maybe it's like MFB where some Bladers get their Bey from a supernatural event, like a comet crashing into Earth and the only trace is a Bey in the ground, or something.
Pm me if you want to be in the story.

Chapter 2: The Warrior! Ultimate Crusher
Colin raced through the forest to Taiga's house. When he got there, Taiga was waiting for him. "Is my beyblade done?" asked Colin. "Come take a look." Taiga handed Colin his beyblade."This beyblade is part of a system called Overdrive" said Taiga. Colin had a confused look on his face. "What's that?" "The Overdrive system is like a gear in your beyblade's driver. It can speed the beyblade up if needed. Try your beyblade out." responded Taiga. Taiga handed Colin his beyblade. Colin put his beyblade on the launcher. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:14 PM)Oylspil Wrote: You don't GET a bey blade you MAKE one.

That's as far as we know for Burst. Maybe it's like MFB where some Bladers get their Bey from a supernatural event, like a comet crashing into Earth and the only trace is a Bey in the ground, or something.

um no? in season 1 of burst they bought their beys at the store
What episode I don't remember that?
Chapter 3: Learning the Basics!
Ultimate Crusher rushed around the stadium and took the center. "Your beyblade is a dual-spinning balance type. It's parts are 0M and Ultimate Zeta" said Taiga. "Your beyblade can also swap between 4 modes, attack, defense, stamina, and balance." "So what mode am I in?" asked Colin. Currently, your beyblade is in stamina mode" responded Taiga.As Crusher started to wobble, Taiga told Colin to tell Crusher to go into overdrive mode. Colin yelled"Crusher Overdrive mode!" The gears inside Ultimate Zeta started rotating and Crusher gained stamina."Alright now!" yelled Colin. Crusher picked up speed and shot around the stadium and flew right out. Colin picked up Crusher and thanked Taiga. As Colin was walking out the door, He heard a voice yell"WAIT!"
It's Arron!

"hey I wanna battle you I might not have a fancy overdriver or whatever but I'll still win!"
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:31 AM)Oylspil Wrote: It's Arron!

"hey I wanna battle you I might not have a fancy overdriver or whatever but I'll still win!"

Pm me details of your Character and beyblade if you want to be in the story.
(Jan. 04, 2019  10:33 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's as far as we know for Burst. Maybe it's like MFB where some Bladers get their Bey from a supernatural event, like a comet crashing into Earth and the only trace is a Bey in the ground, or something.

um no? in season 1 of burst they bought their beys at the store

When does it say that? (Fyi the comet thing was just me making fun of MFB ?)
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  10:33 PM)brandbrick Wrote: um no? in season 1 of burst they bought their beys at the store

When does it say that? (Fyi the comet thing was just me making fun of MFB ?)

Magna Episode 1 Valt Buys Valkyrie from WBBA shop

Episode 11 Xcalibur Breaks Valkyrie
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: When does it say that? (Fyi the comet thing was just me making fun of MFB ?)

Magna Episode 1 Valt Buys Valkyrie from WBBA shop

Episode 11 Xcalibur Breaks Valkyrie
What about in the anime?
Chapter 4: A New Rival!
Colin turned around and saw a boy with curly brown hair. The boy walked up to Colin. "Are you a blader too?" "Yes." responded Colin. The boy jumped with excitement. "My name is Roan and this is my beyblade Smash Revenge!" he said. Colin took out his beyblade and showed it to Roan."I'm Colin and this is my beyblade Ultimate Crusher." Roan asked Colin"do you want to battle?" Colin accepted Roan's challenge and they walked over to a beyblade stadium. They both took out their launchers and put their beyblades on. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Chapter 4: A New Rival!
Colin turned around and saw a boy with curly brown hair. The boy walked up to Colin. "Are you a blader too?" "Yes." responded Colin. The boy jumped with excitement. "My name is Roan and this is my beyblade Smash Revenge!" he said. Colin took out his beyblade and showed it to Roan."I'm Colin and this is my beyblade Ultimate Crusher." Roan asked Colin"do you want to battle?" Colin accepted Roan's challenge and they walked over to a beyblade stadium. They both took out their launchers and put their beyblades on. 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!

More! More! More!
Hey what about Arron I pm'd you and everything jeez
(Jan. 05, 2019  8:56 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Hey what about Arron I pm'd you and everything jeez
I will do Him in another chapter very soon.
(Jan. 05, 2019  9:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  8:56 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Hey what about Arron I pm'd you and everything jeez

I wanna be there too!
(Jan. 05, 2019  9:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Jan. 05, 2019  10:06 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  9:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I will do Him in another chapter very soon.

I wanna be there too!

This is why you don’t try to please everyone with your story. Your story just becomes an amalgamation of poorly thought out characters that pleases nobody.