Beyblade Burst: Master Z System

If I get the time I will make 3D models of the beys
THIS IS NOT A REAL SYSTEM
Beyblade Burst Master Z is a system where in every starter you get 10 cards and a card reader that goes where a beylogger goes. When the card reader scans the card it will send a Bluetooth message to the Beyblade and the bey will do that move. It’s kinda like RC beyblades in a way

releases
I plan to make more beyblades soon
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:30 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If I get the time I will make 3D models of the beys
Beyblade Burst Master Z is a system where in every starter you get 10 cards and a card reader that goes where a beylogger goes. When the card reader scans the card it will send a Bluetooth message to the Beyblade and the bey will do that move. It’s kinda like RC beyblades in a way

releases

Do you have a description of the moves?
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:41 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  6:30 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If I get the time I will make 3D models of the beys

releases

Do you have a description of the moves?

I’ll probably add one