Beyblade Burst Legends

CHAPTER ONE / TIME TO RISE, DOUBLE-WINGS VALKYRIE

This story takes place in the middle of the year after Beyblade Burst Gachi. New bladers were found in town again, Luke Inihara and Eisuke Ishihara.
Luke owns a Bey called Web Lunar and Eisuke owns Guard Electra. One day they want to become a better blader so they ask each other for their last battle as brothers.
Eisuke ended up losing. And then... He said something he never should of said "Next time your bey will be broken" that got his Luke scared and ran away when he came back
his brother was gone. Beyblade Burst Legends story begins now!

Veda Oi. Is walking around the Neo Bey Arena imagining bey battles he have had recently. Suddenly he got his mind disturbed, he felted like someone was standing in front of
him by just little distance, when he opened his eyes. A green resonance rises up from a blader, the blader turns around and start to walk, Veda doesn't know what to do so he followed him, he lead Veda to an abandon building inside there was empty, except there was a bey arena? "Hey!" Veda yelled the blader didn't reply and walk to the other edge of the stadium "Battle me, Veda Oi!" The blader yelled with his launcher in his right hand? He didn't know what to do, again! So he decide it would be fun "aright" Veda replied. He showed Veda a bey he has never seen before "Watchdog Kerbeus" he said holding up his bey. "Nice! My Double-Wings Valkyrie can't wait to battle you"

See the picture: https://ibb.co/ZJCDPD9

Veda imagined Kerbeus moves when it's battling, a Defense type that bounces the opponent back with moving metal and also really hard to make it lose stamina, in that case.

"Let's Go"

"3, 2, 1, Let it rip!"

"RIP! NOW! EARTHQUAKE BOOST!"

Kerbeus landed and the floor of the building quake really hard for around 5 seconds Valkyrie is going crazy and it's starting to lose stamina! "Valkyrie, Duo-Wings Reboot!" The Valkyrie jumped in the air and smash back down, it is now back in full stamina "NOW! Double Rush Launch!" Valkyrie is going wild with the same attack over and over really fast!
"Kerbeus, Hit it back, Super Thorn Defense!" when Kerbeus activates that move Valkyrie attack is useless, Kerbeus is also not losing stamina at all. "Valkyrie, Hit it with Duo-Wings Flash Launch!" "Don't back up now, Kerbeus!" "Valkyrie, DOUBLE WINGS SMASH" Two beys crashes down on each other and then... A burst finish for Valkyrie, Veda is the winner!

Story Continues:

Chapter 2 / Ultimate Dragon, Ninja Fafnir
Chapter 3 / Cursed By A Beyblade
Chapter 4 / Dark Princess, Dread Morrigna
Chapter 5 / Dark Dragon, Dread Bahamut

Note: Please don't balm me If I do anything wrong, thank you.
(Aug. 10, 2019  6:59 AM)Ghostly Wrote: CHAPTER ONE / TIME TO RISE, DOUBLE-WINGS VALKYRIE

This story takes place in the middle of the year after Beyblade Burst Gachi. New bladers were found in town again, Luke Inihara and Eisuke Ishihara.
Luke owns a Bey called Web Lunar and Eisuke owns Guard Electra. One day they want to become a better blader so they ask each other for their last battle as brothers.
Eisuke ended up losing. And then... He said something he never should of said "Next time your bey will be broken" that got his Luke scared and ran away when he came back

Veda Oi. Is walking around the Neo Bey Arena imagining bey battles he have had recently. Suddenly he got his mind disturbed, he felted like someone was standing in front of
him by just little distance, when he opened his eyes. A green resonance rises up from a blader, the blader turns around and start to walk, Veda doesn't know what to do so he followed him, he lead Veda to an abandon building inside there was empty, except there was a bey arena? "Hey!" Veda yelled the blader didn't reply and walk to the other edge of the stadium "Battle me, Veda Oi!" The blader yelled with his launcher in his right hand? He didn't know what to do, again! So he decide it would be fun "aright" Veda replied. He showed Veda a bey he has never seen before "Watchdog Kerbeus" he said holding up his bey. "Nice! My Double-Wings Valkyrie can't wait to battle you"

Veda imagined Kerbeus moves when it's battling, a Defense type that bounces the opponent back with moving metal and also really hard to make it lose stamina, in that case.

"Let's Go"

"3, 2, 1, Let it rip!"

Kerbeus landed and the floor of the building quake really hard for around 5 seconds Valkyrie is going crazy and it's starting to lose stamina! "Valkyrie, Duo-Wings Reboot!" The Valkyrie jumped in the air and smash back down, it is now back in full stamina "NOW! Double Rush Launch!" Valkyrie is going wild with the same attack over and over really fast!
"Kerbeus, Hit it back, Super Thorn Defense!" when Kerbeus activates that move Valkyrie attack is useless, Kerbeus is also not losing stamina at all. "Valkyrie, Hit it with Duo-Wings Flash Launch!" "Don't back up now, Kerbeus!" "Valkyrie, DOUBLE WINGS SMASH" Two beys crashes down on each other and then... A burst finish for Valkyrie, Veda is the winner!

Story Continues:

Note: For those kids who hate me, please don't comment things, comment only things that I should know. Do not comment bad things or else
I'm going to go to your house and stole your beyblades tonight so don't risk and don't comment bad things.

People do NOT hate you. They only tell you not to make threads of the wrong things, because aiga is confirmed as Achilles's owner and all that stuff. People only tell you not to make those. Your story is pretty nice but, you shouldn't give an empty threat about stealing bey's. That's just mean(don't take it personally. I'm just trying to be helpful).

Anyway, great story!
(Aug. 10, 2019  7:33 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  6:59 AM)Ghostly Wrote: CHAPTER ONE / TIME TO RISE, DOUBLE-WINGS VALKYRIE

"Let's Go"

"3, 2, 1, Let it rip!"

Story Continues:

Note: For those kids who hate me, please don't comment things, comment only things that I should know. Do not comment bad things or else
I'm going to go to your house and stole your beyblades tonight so don't risk and don't comment bad things.

People do NOT hate you. They only tell you not to make threads of the wrong things, because aiga is confirmed as Achilles's owner and all that stuff. People only tell you not to make those. Your story is pretty nice but, you shouldn't give an empty threat about stealing bey's. That's just mean(don't take it personally. I'm just trying to be helpful).

Anyway, great story!

Thank you!