Beyblade Burst Legends

This is not canon. This is not Beyblade Metal, this is Beyblade Burst. This does not take place after/ or during Beyblade Burst GT but takes place after Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-Z. This will contain spoilers for Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-Z. Be advised.

Chapter 1: Journey of a Legend
It has been 1 month since Aiga has become champion. Valt, disappointed and accompanied by Shu, goes to find the bey embassy, a place where the top bladers go to hone their skills and beys. They find it. Valt is having trouble designing his bey, when he finally does(it’s a horrible design). He takes a tablet and scans his design and evolves his bey Cho-Z Valkyrie to Saber Valkyrie. Saber Valkyrie is a three-winged(sword) blue beyblade whose parts are Slice and Transcend. Shu evolved Cho-Z Spriggan to Thunder Spriggan(way before Valt). Thunder Spriggan is a red beyblade with a lightning bolt in the middle. It’s parts are 100 and Xt+’.
Shu: “We’ve improved a lot as bladers”(Reminisces about season 1)
All of a sudden Free showed up and challenged them. Then shows his new Fafnir, Binary Fafnir, a yellow bey with 3 blades. Its parts are Flash and Snap. Then Xander(Xhaka) showed up and asked if he could join the battle with his new beyblade, Monarch Xcalibur, a red bey with 3 points. Its parts are Strike and Ultimate Sword. They start the battle: Round 1: They all charge into the middle, then Xcalibur gets out charges in, “Use King Saber”, all of them burst. Round 2: Just like the last round, all of them go to the middle, Spriggan uses Thunder Jolt(a new move) and all of them burst. Round 3: All of them go to the middle, Valkyrie uses Super Flash Shoot and all of them burst. Round 4: They take a different approach, Fafnir and Spriggan circle the stadium, Valkyrie goes in a banking movement, Xcalibur does a flower pattern, they all go for an attack, Spriggan uses Thunder Jolt, Valkyrie uses Super Flash Shoot, Xcalibur uses King Saber, and they all meet up in the middle, they all burst… except for Valkyrie, which used it’s speed to miss the attack. They are talking when all of a sudden Aiga shows up out of nowhere. A new blader is revealed.
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:30 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: This is not canon. This is not Beyblade Metal, this is Beyblade Burst. This does not take place after/ or during Beyblade Burst GT but takes place after Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-Z. This will contain spoilers for Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-Z. Be advised.

It has been 1 month since Aiga has become champion. Valt, disappointed and accompanied by Shu, goes to find the bey embassy, a place where the top bladers go to hone their skills and beys. They find it. Valt is having trouble designing his bey, when he finally does(it’s a horrible design). He takes a tablet and scans his design and evolves his bey Cho-Z Valkyrie to Saber Valkyrie. Saber Valkyrie is a three-winged(sword) blue beyblade whose parts are Slice and Transcend. Shu evolved Cho-Z Spriggan to Thunder Spriggan(way before Valt). Thunder Spriggan is a red beyblade with a lightning bolt in the middle. It’s parts are 100 and Xt+’.
All of a sudden Free showed up and challenged them. Then shows his new Fafnir, Binary Fafnir, a yellow bey with 3 blades. Its parts are Flash and Snap. Then Xander(Xhaka) showed up and asked if he could join the battle with his new beyblade, Monarch Xcalibur, a red bey with 3 points. Its parts are Strike and Ultimate Sword. They start the battle: Round 1: They all charge into the middle, then Xcalibur gets out charges in, “Use King Saber”, all of them burst. Round 2: Just like the last round, all of them go to the middle, Spriggan uses Thunder Jolt(a new move) and all of them burst. Round 3: All of them go to the middle, Valkyrie uses Super Flash Shoot and all of them burst. Round 4: They take a different approach, Fafnir and Spriggan circle the stadium, Valkyrie goes in a banking movement, Xcalibur does a flower pattern, they all go for an attack, Spriggan uses Thunder Jolt, Valkyrie uses Super Flash Shoot, Xcalibur uses King Saber, and they all meet up in the middle, they all burst… except for Valkyrie, which used it’s speed to miss the attack. They are talking when all of a sudden Aiga shows up out of nowhere. A new blader is revealed.

Not a bad story! I like the names of the beys and the parts. The only criticism I would give is that you might want to use more dialogue in your stories with the characters. It can make a story more interesting. You don’t have to but I’m just giving you a tip.
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:30 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: This is not canon. This is not Beyblade Metal, this is Beyblade Burst. This does not take place after/ or during Beyblade Burst GT but takes place after Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-Z. This will contain spoilers for Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-Z. Be advised.

Not a bad story! I like the names of the beys and the parts. The only criticism I would give is that you might want to use more dialogue in your stories with the characters. It can make a story more interesting. You don’t have to but I’m just giving you a tip.

Got it! Thank you so much for the help
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:37 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Got it! Thank you so much for the help
No problem! I look forward to future chapters!
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:39 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  10:37 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Got it! Thank you so much for the help
No problem! I look forward to future chapters!

I already have 7 more chapters because I've been working on this for so long. I also draw the beys and parts for it and will show them when I figure out how to post images here without me using Imgur.
You're not allowed to write 1 chapter per thread. Create a whole story and put it all in a thread. And by the way,
Beyblade Burst Legends already exists.
(Nov. 23, 2019  11:30 PM)Ghostly Wrote: You're not allowed to write 1 chapter per thread. Create a whole story and put it all in a thread. And by the way,

It does?

(Nov. 23, 2019  11:30 PM)Ghostly Wrote: You're not allowed to write 1 chapter per thread. Create a whole story and put it all in a thread. And by the way,

And I'll edit them
I'll continue this in probably a few weeks-few months. I'm drawing the beys first. I have a few beys left to draw and come up with combos.