Beyblade Burst Heroes

A continuation of Beyblade Burst Zerfu. Check it out!

CHAPTER 1 | DARKNESS BEGINS...

"Dark Control..." Faith said "I've heard that name before," Veda said "Huh?" Faith said "Dark Control was the bey that destroyed The Metal Generation"
"What do you mean The Metal Generation?" Faith asked, "It's a generation way before ours, and their beys are even more powerful than ours!" Veda said
"But you're not allowed to use it in these tournaments now, right?" Faith asked once again, "No," Veda said shortly "Where did that Dark Control guy ran
off to?" Veda said "Idk" Faith answered.

"Alright everyone, it's time to get the 3rd round started! It's Olivia vs Faith"

"Olivia's bey is Disco Odin. A high-speed attack type" Veda said, "That would mean a disadvantage for it, but Fafnir rarely has Defense..."

"First battle. Ready and set!"

"Three! Two! One!"

"Go Shoot!"

"Let It Rip!"

Two beys clash down and FIRST CONTACT! Fafnir has taken the center of the stadium. And Odin stays in the outer ring. "Fafnir! Ninja Spin!"
Odin attacks Fafnir. But Fafnir just keeps absorbing spin! "Just keep doing that..." Fafnir absorbs and absorbs it is now at Light Speed.
"NOW! Odin, Disco Wall Press!" Odin hits Fafnir very heavily to the wall and crashes into it at the same time! (Pow!)

"Disco Odin. Burst finish. The score is two to zero, Oliva is the winner!" The judge said "WOW! That was fast..." The announcer said "Now, let's
see who moves on the second round... We have Veda, Xaiden, and Olivia! Let's get the matchups!

Shu vs Xaiden
Veda vs Oliva

Now, let's get it started!"

"First, we have Shu and his bey Lord Spriggan!"

"Second, we have Xaiden and his bey Sonic Xcalibur!"

"It's the first one to score two points," The judge said "Ready and set!"

"Three, two, one!"

"Go Shoot!"

"Ha!"

Two beys crash down, Spriggan goes with Right Spinning Attack Mode! "Finish it Spriggan" (Pew!)

"Oh-um... Lord Spriggan, burst finish. The score is two to zero making Shu the winner!" "That was the weakest opponent I've ever met. I wish
I could battle an opponent that's worthy"

"No way!" Veda said "That's impossible. How did a Balance type finish off an Attack type so easily?" "Interesting..." Dark Control said silently

(Chapter 2... Coming soon!)