Beyblade Burst Gods

Beyblade Burst Gods takes 1 year after GT. Main character is Imana Penika with Infinite Poseidon Block Cyclone. can read description for inP.read about it here

I will take character requests and I will post chapter 1 soon. Maybe on Saturday 14 Sep. idk yet
[img]file:///C:/Users/HP/Downloads/Enpher.webp[/img]I have a bey:-

Mental Hephaestus . Disorder. Effect

As you Know Hephaestus is a Greek god Of Forges, Fire.

His Avatar is like He have Two hands and Two Hammers in his Hands with Fire Burning in them. He is big as Giant, With very long beard and Moustache. With fire cracking out of his eyes.

The weight of the bey is very disbalance ,one side it has A Hammer shaped attack point while other has rubber.
His disk is Disorder ,it has Three clicks, while it change it form when clicks happen at first it is a heavy attacking disk, while second, it transform into half rubber- half Heavy metal, in third it fully takes its rubber out.

Not much for Effect it is more like Absorb.

Can you Add it your Story
[Image: Enpher.jpg]
It is the photo Turbo blader was trying to upload...
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:08 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Beyblade Burst Gods takes 1 year after GT. Main character is Imana Penika with Infinite Poseidon Block Cyclone. can read description for inP.read about it here

I will take character requests and I will post chapter 1 soon. Maybe on Saturday 14 Sep. idk yet

Must I really say it?
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:08 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Beyblade Burst Gods takes 1 year after GT. Main character is Imana Penika with Infinite Poseidon Block Cyclone. can read description for inP.read about it here

Must I really say it?

No is it Roan?
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:25 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Must I really say it?

No is it Roan?
You’ve won Jeopardy.
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:25 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: No is it Roan?
You’ve won Jeopardy.

Can you post his description again. i kinda forgot lol sorry
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You’ve won Jeopardy.

Can you post his description again. i kinda forgot lol sorry

Roan Jamieson
Energetic, Caring, and Smart 
Black sneakers with Red highlights, dark blue jeans, blue winter coat (zipped up), curly and wavy brown hair, and brown eyes.
Smash Revenge (Attack type) a jumping Attack type. 
Revenge Strike; when Revenge gets hit it bounces back and strikes it’s opponent. 
Revenge Smash; Revenge jumps and Smashes it’s opponent.
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:32 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can you post his description again. i kinda forgot lol sorry

Roan Jamieson
Black sneakers with Red highlights, dark blue jeans, blue winter coat (zipped up), curly and wavy brown hair, and brown eyes.
Revenge Strike; when Revenge gets hit it bounces back and strikes it’s opponent. 

Can you also put the full combo?
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:45 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:41 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan Jamieson

Can you also put the full combo?
The current one is Smash Revenge 12 Crush Hop